Lightbulb 02 cvr -grt copy- roller cheap 2100.00 also llm roller 1300.00

here is a 02 cvr -grt copy roller for sale or trade .it is a 4 bar car complete with franklin aluminum tubed quickchange . 32 gallon fuel cell with log and lines to front includes 5th and 6th coil lift bar and body with chrome decking and ****pit has full 4 gauge package panel with all lines and all 10 grand memory tach with remote recall right front shut off ignition switch brake bias knob 17: butler built seat and belts ,sweet rack with built in servo tilton reverse mount pedals and masters us brakes on all corners with drilled rotors in front and scalloped in rear have a couple of spare lowers go with car add motor trans and radiator and go racing may trade on ?? another roller llm or lm or ?? no go karts or street stocks also still have my llm roller for sale with new body franklin quickchange appelton rack all gauges and such also full roller 1300.00 also have 2 saginaw 4 speeds 150.00 each and tons more of parts headers fuel cell and such for sale or trade ty frank 2100.00 for cvr email dirtnut10m@aol.com or 757-374-3159 cars are in va may trad both for another dlm roller ty -one i can fit in better i am 6'2 and cvr is to low for my big head lol

can you send pics to campbell8201@bellsouth.net

back to top top

Default cars

pics of both please ksweatt@komatsuna.com

to the tip top