Default Swainsboro Raceway Recieves Award

Thursday night, in a Black-Tie affair at East Ga. College in Swainsboro Georgia, Swainsboro Raceway was presented "Business of The Year 2010" by the Emanuel/Swainsboro Chamber of Commerce. "We would like to thank Paul and Debra Purvis and Swainsboro Raceway for the involvement they do in our community" stated Chamber President Bill Rogers. "My Wife (Debra) and I are honored to recieve this award, I have to thank the fans who come out, the drivers and teams who compete, and our staff for their dedication and hard work on Saturday nights." The community really supports us here and we really appreciate it" added Mr. Purvis
    A video and the history of the Speedway was shown.
    Last edited by SRA1; 02-07-2011 at 08:43 AM.

Thumbs up

Good job Swainsboro Raceway and Paul Purvis. The track has improved tremendously!

There is a college in Swainsboro? I thought Middle Georgia College was in Milledgeville.

Congratulations to Paul, Debra and all the folks at Swainsboro!

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    There is a college in Swainsboro? I thought Middle Georgia College was in Milledgeville.
    East Georgia College is in Swainsboro, Middle Georgia College is in Cochran, and I don't know what might be in Milledgeville.
    Congratulations to the Purvis family on the award and for running a good program.