Default Complete Street Stock / Sportsman Rolling Chassis (Brand New Body)

Freshly Sandblasted and Painted CJ Rayburn late model chassis attached to a Monte Carlo Front Stub. The main frame is 2 X 3 box tubing with leaf spring rear suspension. Car is a complete roller, with a brand new yellow dirt late model style body.
    -Ford 9” 31 spline rear end.
    -32 gallon fuel cell
    -Jacking Bolts in front
    -Leaf Spring Adjusters in rear
    -Ultrashield 17” layback seat
    -Performance Bodies front dirt nose
    -Driveshaft
    -Howe Master Cylinders
    -Tubular Upper A-Arms
    -Wilwood Calipers
    Car still has the 4-link mounts if you wanted to remove the leaf springs and run coil over shocks. Photos can be viewed at http://racestud.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37333 Additional Photos can be e-mailed upon request. $2000 obo Call Alex at 440-228-2129.
    Last edited by alex22x; 02-10-2011 at 06:56 PM.

Photos were sent out recently.

can you send pics to t3mafia@gmail.com THANKS

Default thats a sportsman

Quote Originally Posted by alex22x View Post
    Freshly Sandblasted and Painted CJ Rayburn late model chassis attached to a Monte Carlo Front Stub. The main frame is 2 X 3 box tubing with leaf spring rear suspension. Car is a complete roller, with a brand new yellow dirt late model style body.
    -Ford 9” 31 spline rear end.
    -32 gallon fuel cell
    -Jacking Bolts in front
    -Leaf Spring Adjusters in rear
    -Ultrashield 17” layback seat
    -Performance Bodies front dirt nose
    -Driveshaft
    -Howe Master Cylinders
    -Tubular Upper A-Arms
    -Wilwood Calipers
    Car still has the 4-link mounts if you wanted to remove the leaf springs and run coil over shocks. Photos can be viewed at http://racestud.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37333 Additional Photos can be e-mailed upon request. $2000 obo Call Alex at 440-228-2129.
    sounds like a sportsman,does it have stock rear frame up to behind spring pockets?

THISGUY,

The only part of the frame that is stock is the front stub. Most of the Tracks here in Northeastern Ohio Western PA, and NY call this class street stock. I did change my title to include the word Sportsman. Thanks for the information. If you need additional information about the car, or you would like to see additional pictures, please let me know.

Alex

The car needs an engine, radiator, transmission, gears, and guages to get on the track. The car does have a driveshaft that will come with it. Give me a call if you would like more information.
    Thanks,
    Alex
    440-228-2129

Bump Bump Bump