Default East Bay Rained Out for 2-7

Weather Forces Eastbay Raceway Park To Cancel First Night Of Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model Series

Tampa, Fl – 4:45 pm – East Bay Raceway Park Officials have been forced to cancel tonight’s event due to weather conditions in the area. East Bay Officials will make a announcement on Thursday when this show will be made up.

The Lucas Oil Dirt Late Model Series will resume tomorrow with Hot Laps at 5:00 pm followed by qualifying and races to begin approximately 7:00 pm. Tomorrow’s A-Main will be for 30 Laps $5,000 to win. The Lucas Late Dirt Late Models series will be here till Saturday night with the A-main to be 75 Laps with $12,000 to win
    Last edited by Florida Racing; 02-07-2011 at 04:06 PM.
    Florida Racing - Your Speedweeks/Winternationals Headquarters-Covering ALL of Florida's Short Tracks
    http://floridaracing.aimoo.com

Very early cancelation for me. It only rained a few drops while I was there. No fans though, I WONDER If that had anything to do with it??????

I thought lots of us buy the 6 day ticket. Am I the only dummy. Don't answer that.
    Quote Originally Posted by edavis71 View Post
    Very early cancelation for me. It only rained a few drops while I was there. No fans though, I WONDER If that had anything to do with it??????

You are definately not the only one Mitch, it will be 2 long days at the clay by the bay.