Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default The Bristol STomp

Let's here again how Kyle Busch didn't earn is ride. Would that be in contrast to jeffy-jimmy? Just wondering? Kyle the best driver in the series seems focused on winning what will be several championships. BTW 25 years old. Closing in on 20,000 laps lead and 90 victories in Nascar. What say you, haters?

He is good. I'm not a fan but I'm not a hater either. Lets not forget he has had 3 different crew cheifs and had driven for 2 different teams and makes of cars in Nascar alone, and that does make a difference. He is the most aggressive driver in the series and has the talents to back it up.

in the last 6 races I would pick cousin carl 1 dropped finish the other 5 the lowest place is a second

won 160 from his race today

No doubt about it, Kyle is the real deal. JJ is a little older and has accomplished a lot and I don't know if Kyle will match or surpass him or not, nor do I care, I just like the way he races. He's good, exciting and a darn good interview. H8R's got to be shrinkin' in numbers. LOL

Duane

or not giving a rats azz

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    or not giving a rats azz
    ....what he said...

One of the guy's from work went to bristol, he said it was the worst crowd in years.

It's every where guys just not at nascar races. I've been watching the the college basketball tournament and the crowds are down there as well. Could be a another grim year for sports in general as far as fans go.

But on a brighter note, Kyle broke the 10,000 laps lead in Nationwide. Ya, another record held by Kyle that probably won't ever get broken. Quote from Donny Allison, "Kyle Busch is probably the best driver in NASCAR for a long time". I know I Know, the H8R's don't want to hear it. LOL

Duane

wow he beat a bunch of busch leagours

You mean like Cousin Carl? And Harvick? And Jr.? And Bad Brad? And on and on and on. Keep laughin, gonna be a long season for ya. LOL

Duane

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    But on a brighter note, Kyle broke the 10,000 laps lead in Nationwide. Ya, another record held by Kyle that probably won't ever get broken. Quote from Donny Allison, "Kyle Busch is probably the best driver in NASCAR for a long time". I know I Know, the H8R's don't want to hear it. LOL

Duane
    I agree Mud,

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    You mean like Cousin Carl? And Harvick? And Jr.? And Bad Brad? And on and on and on. Keep laughin, gonna be a long season for ya. LOL

Duane
    yeah your right they should be disqaulifed from that series HEY MUD YOU SHOULD KNOW IS THIS KYLES FAVORITE SONG LMAO http://www.break.com/index/aint-gonn...onight-2031433
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 03-25-2011 at 11:20 PM.

Kyle will be killed in a weird sexual triangle helicopter crash.........

LOL Come on guys, ya got nothin'. Kyle q-fied better then most of the guys out there, 8th I think. Where's Carl? or Harvick ? or whoever? LOL And Kyle in a back up car with one lap on it.
    I'm amazed JPM did that well, it won't last. And good job David Regan.

Duane

qualifying is like kissing your sister and smoe guy named stewart did better than . your buddy he11 even Logano did better and why did kyle need a back car hmmm ran out of talent
    Last edited by LITE-INN; 03-26-2011 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hogracer3d View Post
    Kyle will be killed in a weird sexual triangle helicopter crash.........
    I 'm trying to picture that scene lol but I could that happen before he wins a championship

Quote Originally Posted by LITE-INN View Post
    qualifying is like kissing your sister and smoe guy named stewart did better than . your buddy he11 even Logano did better and why did kyle need a back car hmmm ran out of talent
    Yep no talent there at all. does not say much for the rest of the field then Really
    it does not matter where Kyle line up at on the grid. He usually gets the car to the front.

yep crashing his way to front I guess cousin call feels safer with pencil neck in front of him