Default deese take win at winchester va

roy deese won at winchester tonight..jamie lathroum 2nd, kieth jackson 3rd, walker arthur 4th.. rusty schlenk made the long haul in. ran 2nd in the heat, running 5th in the feature when his night ended with a flat..cold ,but racy night!

Colder tonight than Potomac last night. Jamie sure put on a show starting 18th to finish second. Congrats to Roy on your win!

he picked up on that high line as well..he was up on the wheel! looked like schlenk went too soft on tires..hope he comes back for the WoO show in may..the incident with meyers and arthur was interesting..looked like meyers chopped down from my angle..arthur didnt cut him no slack..hard racin..poor bob gordon gets tore up every visit..he needs a lucky charm or something..alot of good cars had bad luck..the shakedown run was shakey for some..lol

made my first trip to winchester last night. i was very impressed to say the least. really racey track top to bottom. i think the track was just getting good towqrds the end of the feture