Default Fayetteville's World of Outlaw race May 6

World of Outlaw schedule says May 6, and Fayetteville's schedule says World of Outlaw May 6 (tentative). So, it is not definite. Right?

If Fayetteville is going to find an excuse to cancel this race like they always do then WoO needs to make this the makeup date for Screven for their race this past Saturday? You'd have Fri night at Screven and Sat night at Swainsboro. Both tracks in very short driving distance from one another. Screven is not going to get that many fans on a Wednesday night in November for their makeup Winter Freeze date.

I can't argue with you point especially when Needmore rescheduled for that Sunday. I think Redd will do fine in November if the dad gum weather ever cuts him some slack. With all the issues with Fayetteville each year, I for the life of me can't figure why anyone goes there. Not to mention the 300+ mile ride to Swainsboro.

Is the money in the bank yet?
    43 races this year.
    Tulsa Expo- 5, Volusia- 3, Bubba Raceway- 3
    Dillon Speedway- 1, Myrtle Beach Speedway-1, Hickory Speedway- 1
    Southern National- 1, Lincoln Speedway-2, Williams Grove Speedway-2, Indiana State Fairgrounds-1
    Anderson (Indiana) Speedway-1, Indianapolis Motor Speedway- 1
    Bloomington Speedway-1, Lawrenceburg Speedway-1
    Kokomo Speedway- 1, Port Royal-1, Limaland- 1
    Eldora- 2, Knoxville- 6, Oskaloosa-2, Attica-2, Wayne County-1

They must have looked at a long, long, long, long range forecast and there is a 10 percent chance of rain. That place is a joke!