Default Ray Cook Promoted Tri-County Racetrack Brasstown, NC Week # 2

Looking forward to the second week of racing at the Ray Cook Promoted race track in Brasstown,NC this friday April 8th.

Two weeks ago Ray had the track in great shape as you could tell he widened the turns and had the place looking good. Track record almost got broken on opening night by Danny Ledford who was definetly flying in the feature. Everything seemed to go very smoothly and they even got everyone out at a decent hour for their travel home.

Hopefully some more car's will join this week and help support the track as well as Ray Cook and make the racing action even that much more exciting for the fans.

I'm looking forward to Friday night!!

www.tricountyracetrack.com

Just checked out the Tri-County Racetrack website. Very well put together. Brings everything right out in the open for everyone to see.

Best of luck to Ray and all the guys at TCR!

You might even see Ray in action in this gallery from a couple years ago. http://www.binghamfreelance.com/Luca...ate-Model-Dirt

(I know, it's a shameless plug)...

Marty Bingham

When will rules be updated? would like to come up there sometime

Quote Originally Posted by keithbaker View Post
    When will rules be updated? would like to come up there sometime
    I doubt you will get a straight answer here. They might not follow this site on a regular basis.

I cut and pasted this from the rule page. Any Questions??? Call Kip Cochran at 828.369.2012

Or you can contact them by email if you follow the link to the website listed in the original post.

Good luck,
    Marty Bingham

Come on out folks you wont be disapointed !! First Race was awesome !! Hats off to Ray and his gang !!

Friday Night is getting closer, I wonder if anyone new is going to show up this week?

Looking forward to another exciting race this Friday night. I will have my son in the pits taking pictures of all the Towns and Union County drivers and cars for my weekly racing column in Towns County Herald and North Georgia News.

Be sure to look me up and say howdy. I just reached an agreement to be the track photographer. Always good to meet a fellow shutter bug.

I tried to sign on as the main hot dog eater but they said half-fast06 was more qualified in that area...

Marty
    www.binghamfreelance.com

Quote Originally Posted by MDB View Post
    Be sure to look me up and say howdy. I just reached an agreement to be the track photographer. Always good to meet a fellow shutter bug.

I tried to sign on as the main hot dog eater but they said half-fast06 was more qualified in that area...

Marty
    www.binghamfreelance.com
    you got that right will be good to see you again i'll have to buy you a hot dog and talking about good hot dogs they are the best and i should know, smart move on Ray's part to have you on board see everyone tomorrow night can't wait for another great night of racing at Tri County

MBD, I was going to PM you and suggest that you get in touch with Ray to see if you could take photos. Glad you are going to be the track photographer. Tom, it will be good to see you again, I haven't been getting around much since I had a heart attach a couple months ago. I'm not suppose too, but one of those hot dogs has my name on it.

don't think one will hurt glad your getting better will be good to see you again always good to see the old crowd, Tri County wouldn't be Tri County without you there

What time will the gates open?
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Quote Originally Posted by PaperMen View Post
    What time will the gates open?
    According to the website the gates open at 5pm, drivers meeting at 7:30, and RACING begins at 8 pm.

gates open at 5:00 pits and stands drivers meeting at 7:30 hot laps at 8:00 you should make the trip over Paperman and be with us