Thread: Car Roll Up

Default Car Roll Up

My modified stays flat in the corner and does not roll up. What makes a car roll up? What do I have to change to get the back end to raise up and the car to point forward? I have a pull bar that is adjustable in the front and on the rearend. A J Bar. 4 bar and a z link. I am new to the modifieds and would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Do a search for the type of setup you have and read how it works. You can't make good decisions on what to change or even know what we are talking about till you do some reading
    My sarcasm is a pre-emptive strike to your stupidity!!

Smile

soften the right front spring some and also you can raise the j-bar on the frame,or you can take some compression out of the right front shock also , hope this helps you out

Make sure you have enough travel in the slip yoke going into the tail shaft. With a Bert, about 1.75" to 3" in and out. Otherwise you get a bind at that point and the LR won't move forward enough to left that corner. (You may need a limit chain on that corner). Note: This creates rear steer and won't "point the car forward," per se.