Default Posting Racing Secrets

I see more and more people talking about racing secrets and not wanting to post their "secret" information. "My competitors are on this board and I don't want to talk."

I think this type of response is ludicrous at best.

These forums in my opinion is to share information for FUN!!!

I'm sure I've raced against lots of my information in my life. I want the fair equitable and FUN competition. I always wanted the newer guys to be interested in the sport and RACE with me. NOT AGAINST ME.

Just stuff strikin' a nerve....sorry for the rant...
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

I agree 100%. I would rather race against 20 fast cars then 18 and trying to pass the same miserably slow 2 cars every other lap not knowing what way there gonna go.

I agree as well.I believe we should help out new or struggling racers to get up to speed.I had a fellow racer help me with my mod to get it fairly close when I first got it.He did'nt have to do that but I'll never forget it.With all the track closings,we need all the cars we can get!Someone that constantly struggles is likely to drop out of the sport all together.So if you see somebody at your track having a hard time,(more than normal!)see if you can help them get it figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by C10 View Post
    I agree 100%. I would rather race against 20 fast cars then 18 and trying to pass the same miserably slow 2 cars every other lap not knowing what way there gonna go.
    Thats my opinion also a search of my name will reveal my complete set up, motors you name it on here I dont care. And I do know for a fact many many people read what I post on here and dont post about it.

Ive been at special events in the tech area after the A and had competitors ask to see under the hood if I really had a double hump head motor or vortecs etc....

Its all good. A hard fought 4th or 5th is way more fun than a easy win.

Anyone who thinks they need to keep everything a secret is only kidding themselves.