butts in the stands

super latemodels !!

Radio ads

enough food to last all night at all concession stands

good racing
    thats pretty close !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    race race race

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyracer39 View Post
    you have not a clue what went on 444dirtfan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well fill us in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well most of this is true but not all of it. Well lets just say one man didnt do all of the list you have here . Dirtwizard

Just hang in there evryone think Mr. Millwood has something up his sleeve,he's trying very hard to get things back going again.Watch website and don't believe nothing on here or unless it comes from Timmy's mouth..
    If it slings dirt and goes sideways & fast I like it......

What went on between Timmy, Jody, Steve , the Young family & whoever else may have been involved with running the track is entirely their business and no one elses. Why should it matter who did what to who or who said this or that except to those people. The main concern should be trying to help keep N Ga Speedway open not trying to put the blame on anyone for the problems that they are having. Instead of getting on here and bashing them how about trying to offer your help to keep the track open.

A few others have said it and i wholeheartly agree with them, running the racetrack is a business and for a business to stay open it has to be run as a business and make at least some money. As someone who has worked most of my adult life working for myself i think i can speak intelligently about that. ( of course i'm sure there is more than one person who will say using my name & intelligent in the same sentence is a oxymoron... LOL) There is a lot more invovled than just opening the gates and collecting money. Even if the track sits idle someone still has to pay for the taxes, power, water etc... Someone has to come mow the grass and fix any problems with the buildings before they become major problems.

So with that said how about everyone calm down and lets see what Timmy, the Youngs and anyone else involved can come up with to keep the track going.
    Have Camera, Will Travel

Check Out My Pics @

http://mikessportsimages.com/

http://www.greenvalleyspeedway.com/

Quote Originally Posted by car 13 View Post
    What went on between Timmy, Jody, Steve , the Young family & whoever else may have been involved with running the track is entirely their business and no one elses. Why should it matter who did what to who or who said this or that except to those people. The main concern should be trying to help keep N Ga Speedway open not trying to put the blame on anyone for the problems that they are having. Instead of getting on here and bashing them how about trying to offer your help to keep the track open.

A few others have said it and i wholeheartly agree with them, running the racetrack is a business and for a business to stay open it has to be run as a business and make at least some money. As someone who has worked most of my adult life working for myself i think i can speak intelligently about that. ( of course i'm sure there is more than one person who will say using my name & intelligent in the same sentence is a oxymoron... LOL) There is a lot more invovled than just opening the gates and collecting money. Even if the track sits idle someone still has to pay for the taxes, power, water etc... Someone has to come mow the grass and fix any problems with the buildings before they become major problems.

So with that said how about everyone calm down and lets see what Timmy, the Youngs and anyone else involved can come up with to keep the track going.
    well said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    race race race

Default "Just A Shame"

I would be more than happy to run a couple of weeks without a payout. It is a shame to see a track as nice as North Ga with the gates closed on a saterday nights.

Thumbs down I'm sure there is more to it than i know but.....

ill hate all i want to because its ridiculous. Everyone that isnt working toward keeping the track open and running is letting down drivers, fans, and our community. I would love to hear one good reason why the doors are closed, and i emphasize good drama isnt a good enough reason for me.

the last two weeks it was open there were a ton of cars there, more than i have seen on regular race night since timmy got the track. i do my part, i paid for my spot to park in i cut enough money out of my check every week to get me and my family/friends in, i dont know what else the simple people can do to help.

Quote Originally Posted by garacefan11 View Post
    ill hate all i want to because its ridiculous. Everyone that isnt working toward keeping the track open and running is letting down drivers, fans, and our community. I would love to hear one good reason why the doors are closed, and i emphasize good drama isnt a good enough reason for me.

the last two weeks it was open there were a ton of cars there, more than i have seen on regular race night since timmy got the track. i do my part, i paid for my spot to park in i cut enough money out of my check every week to get me and my family/friends in, i dont know what else the simple people can do to help.
    Well i have to agree with you garacefan it is unfair to all of us. And it such a shame to see such a great track done like this year after year. But as it seemed this year was gonna be a good year for NGS. Because the car count was up and the track was running good. And then just out of the blue it was closed and pure drama followed. So at this point all i guess we can do is hope the Youngs wise up and make the rite call to get the track back open in the next week or so. Because it would be a shame for them to wait to long and the drivers and fans, and the vrs and the folks from the other big races planed for north ga this year to start moving to other tracks. And as this may happen it would be tough to get folks back after they move on to other tracks. So lets just hope we as drivers and fans alike that have suported NGS for the last few years lets hope we hear word soon on this great track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millwoood needs to go he has no money to keep it going sucessfull . He tried it last at N. GA year and at sugar creek netheir was sucessfull.

Ray Cook should have bought the track last year.

If the Youngs own the track, why don't THEY run it!?!

You can't make money out of a business in one month.

As long as Rome doesn't close, I will be fine.

All i can say is come support boyds and cleveland!! Payout is better anyway!! Sounds like N.G. is done!!

Thank you very much, a really nice sharing

that place is a dump,,,,,only kidding just wanted to get in on the soap opera,,,,,all of you need to come to iowa for real racing and the tracks done close one week and open the next 120 cars in the pits each night.....

exactly if you have no money you cant run a business