eddieb1965 Guest

Default Air pressure questions

I'm running Hoosier e-mod D tires. I have my stagger, now I need to know some starting air pressures.I have Rf-84" RR-85" LF-83" LR-83" . Right now I am starting at 9psi inside and 13psi on the outside.Track is a 1/4 semi banked and will get slicked off by feature time. Beadlock on RR What kind of air pressure do I need to start and what would you do at feature time? I dont have a mega motor so I'm planning on running soft tires all night. Thanks Eddie

eddieb1965 Guest

I havent had car scaled so I cant give anymore info,I am going to run it a couple more nights before I get it scaled so I can see the difference. Thanks

We run 10 left 15 right also small engine

10 left side,12-rf and 14-rr and check heat across the tires after each race and adjust accordingly
    Last edited by SnapOn35; 05-19-2011 at 06:27 AM. Reason: just to add

We run a older car but we got 14rf 12rr 10lf 9lr

Don't forget to rescale it after an air change. On our late model I could add 2 lbs to the RF and LR and drop 1 lb on the LF and RR and it would gain about #200lbs of bite.
    I would suggest putting it on the scales, make changes, record the results and use it for tuning.

15 on the rights and 12 on the lefts has won a couple hundred features that I know of in the the last 10 yrs or so,they don't perform very well racin on the sidewalls.