Default Ledford wins again at Tri-County

With a bounty on his head, Danny Ledford after three wins in a row and a did no start last race, ran away from a strong field tonight at Tri-County Race Track.
    1. Danny Ledford
    2. Brent Dixon
    3. David Payne
    4. Randy Nichols
    5. George Mashburn

21 cars started the Limited/Crate feature
    1. Charlie Parker
    2. Shannon Bearden
    3. Bobby Panter

Another top notch show at Tri County. I believe TCR has the best Limited Late Model show in the south right now. 21 cars and some real hot rods in the front pack. Track was excellent once again.

Danny Ledford is just flyin in the Super Late Models, 4 wins in 5 races. he will be hard to beat at the big Memorial Day show.

So pleased to see Tri County live up to its potential, right now as good a weekly show as there is anywhere.

The last time superman was at tcr he won with a left front flat. That was 3-4 years ago. Frist time on new track surface. He will be flying around this place,wonder if anybody can grab his cape. New Track Record????? WILL THE BOUNTY MONEY FLY AWAY WITH JD??????

Another Great race the limited race was door to door and as said before it has to be one of the toughest fields any where with 21 cars. Congratulations to Danny Ledford he has that car a humming. I hated to see Johnny Chastain blow his motor in hot laps but from what I was hearing he should have his big engine back finally for the memorial day race. I also am continued to be impressed with Brent Dixon, with what little seat time he has at that track he had that thing rolling. If he keeps coming back he's going to leave there with a win before the seasons over. It will be good to see Shawn back for the memorial race as well since he was out of town this week.

Cant wait for the big memorial day race I saw its on Davenports schedule he will be tough but I wouldnt count out Ronnie Johnson if he makes the trip or the skipper! I also heard that its a possibility Brent Robinson may make the trip plus more! Should be a great show!.

Great show again last night. By the way. Bounty is not in effect for the memorial day race.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1 View Post
    The last time superman was at tcr he won with a left front flat. That was 3-4 years ago. Frist time on new track surface. He will be flying around this place,wonder if anybody can grab his cape. New Track Record????? WILL THE BOUNTY MONEY FLY AWAY WITH JD??????

This will be a Special Event so the Bounty will not be up. It should be back in effect on the next regular scheduled event.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Great Racing once again !! congrats to all the winners !! 27 and 32 put on a heck of a show in Limited!! awesome racing once again ..keeps getting better and better every week!!!