Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ANyone doing updates from Show ME tonight?

Anyone updating from show me tonight? how many cars? any radio station covering it? Are they racing?

Red face

i know they have 80 cars tonight. 6 heats, top 3 advance. will be a 3 invert for the start of each heat. heat winners will redraw tomorrow for starting positions in the feature.
    Last edited by oldtimer71; 05-27-2011 at 06:56 PM.

Since when did Lucas Oil Dirt Series start doing inverts again? I think it's amazing that they go to Lucas Oil Speedway & change the format! I guess the other tracks aren't worth giving the fans more entertainment!

Mike Roland
    Last edited by retiredracefan; 05-27-2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by retiredracefan View Post
    Since when did Lucas Oil Dirt Series start doing inverts again? I think it's amazing that they go to Lucas Oil Speedway & change the format! I guess the other tracks aren't worth giving the fans more entertainment!

Mike Roland

It's not that. The driver whine and cry about inverts, but when you go to the track of the man who pays the bills. They really don't get a vote.
    Insane Motorsports: Insane Racing Graphics, Bodies and Interiors, GM Crate Engines, Powder Coating.

Florence Speedway has it in their contract for the North/South that there is an inversion at least that is what Josh King told me last year and I'm sure it still holds true this year as well.

John Blankenship set fast time there out of the 81 cars -- Bub McCool had engine problems and is in his back up car for tonights' action ...also noted on DoD that Chris Wall is going with the Longhorn Chassis this weekend.

Will update what I can when I hear something or see it on DirtOnDirt.... hope it helps and they may not be the fastest of updates either ...
    A member from back in the day....

i dont blame them! why get penalized for being fast? how many tracks can you come from the back on? the last time i checked its racing, why should the fast guy get penalized? racing is about being the fastest, not the guy that can tear his (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) up coming fron the back!

i hate listening to this crap! back in the 80's and early 90's, the fastest man won the race! now you got inverts, and what not! hell, just bitch slap a guy on his game

Wow, Brindle leads every lap for win in heat 1 and Landers does the same in heat 2. Looks like some top quality racing.
    8/13/16

Birky from the pole in 3 leads every lap for the win. At least Pearson did some passing. 8th to 2nd.
    8/13/16

Heat 2
    Landers wins over Bloomquist, James

NOT A GIFT!

Heat 3
    Birky = Pearson=Brown transfer

Heat 4
    McDowell- Eric Wells - Mike Marler

Heat 5: Caution lap 15, Owens leads, Redd1ck, Francis, Jackson Jr, Hollingsworth top 5

Finish Owens, Redd1ck, Francis,
    Last edited by *Bandit*; 05-27-2011 at 10:12 PM.

Heat 6 = Schlieper, Oneal, Casebolt top 3

Question

sounds like not A good night of racing at all ???????????? Did scott get into moyer in heat #2 just a question?

Quote Originally Posted by PROPOWER View Post
    sounds like not A good night of racing at all ???????????? Did scott get into moyer in heat #2 just a question?
    Just a little GIFT slap

Quote Originally Posted by stokes View Post
    i hate listening to this crap! Back in the 80's and early 90's, the fastest man won the race! Now you got inverts, and what not! Hell, just bitch slap a guy on his game
    rookie it use to be they inverted the whole field years ago before the 80's lmao

Quote Originally Posted by *bandit* View Post
    heat 2
    landers wins over bloomquist, james

not a gift!
    was bloomer complaining again

I hope everybody there stayed awake ok..

Atta boy Chip!!!

I know it's only a heat win, but for a guy that had not sat in a super until March that's impressive. Congrats and thanks to Norman Bryson for the oppurtunity for him to drive such good stuff. That crew chief ain't to bad either. Nice work Jonathon!!! Give em hell tomorrow 21B!!!
    Last edited by B_K; 05-27-2011 at 11:02 PM.

let me ask you this genious! would you want to be penalized for being fast rookie? just a question! work your tail off to get sent to the back?