Thumbs up Anybody heading to North Ga for 2,000, June 4th?

Is anybody going to come out and try to pick up a big purse for a local show this weekend?

U have the Lucas at Florence and King of the Gap that night.. Probably jus some local will get a good payday like RJ Scoggins Morrow Perry or someone..

It's$ $3000 to win at Dixie Speedway the same night, that's where I think most fans and drivers will be.

what divisions are going to be running? names and car count predictions?

Default Looks for Ridley Motorsports @ NGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron and the Ridley motorsports team look to race tomorrow night at NGS... The Ridley motorsports team is progressing very well with the new Revelution Chassis and we are all expecting them to reach victory lane on numerous occasions this year...... Good Luck to the entire 81 team and family.....any updates from the track tomorrow will be greatly appreciated....thanks in advance...... I'm really elated that someone is running the track now..........We all need to show our appreciation by showing up to the track when it is possible.....

If we decide to go I'll do live updates like I did at the Lucas oil race Thursday. I'll let everyone know if I'm doing updates or not tomorrow sometime. Hope north ga is packed out!!! Come on guys support your local track and come on out.

Thumbs up

Good luck to RIDLEY and crew tonight!!! He's really good at North GA and seems to like the track and knows it as well as anyone (except maybe 29m). Would really like to see them come away with the win!!!
    GO #L7, #66 & #11

Wink I'm not sure about car count!!!!!

Aaron Ridley, Gary Mac, Derek Ellis, Shawn Chastain?,, Johnny Chastain?, Lamar Scoggins?, Kevin Gibson?, David Payne?, Jaime Perry?, Lee Sutton? I'm not sure how many of these guys will head that way but I hope they put on a heck of a show.
    Last edited by dee81fan; 06-04-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Aaron Ridley qualified on the pole for the $2,000 dollar super late model feature. Derek Ellis outside pole. First lap Ellis took the lead and never looked back.

*Super Late Model*
    1st: Derek Ellis
    2nd: Gary McPherson
    3rd: 00?

The $800 crate race was won by the 17s of Jeff Smith.

Limited Late Model was won by the number 71 Spencer Singleton.