Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMagic1619* View Post
    Dam Stroker, you're really good with these updates, thank you !
    I second that thanks for the updates.....go jimmy go!!!!!!!

Owens by re(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)

Marlar blows, lap 69. Owens to 3rd

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

McCool is 13th and Bloomer 15th on restart

Quote Originally Posted by StrokerAce View Post
    Owens by re(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)
    The nightmare is haunting these ol boys..........

Owens b aide 49

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

6 lap dash, huh Stroker ? About a minute 10 on Taz, Jimmy's gonna have fun trying to pass Jonathan

Landers wins, 49, 20, 15, 71, 11, ????

Appreciate the updates Stroker!!!

Hearty congratulations to Jared, great to see first time winners in this series......Owens continues his streak of 14 for 14 in top 5 $ 10,000 + races this year

Boys and Girls that all I have. I will let the Magic Man finish it up. Thanks Magic your the man when it comes to updated.

From what I was told the 71 started dead last, and I know the 20 came from the back.....Sounds like it was a good one.

Thank you Stroker, I should be getting the final results soon, and you did a great job tonight, it was fun !

Quote Originally Posted by JinxNC View Post
    From what I was told the 71 started dead last, and I know the 20 came from the back.....Sounds like it was a good one.
    It was always a great show to see Jimmy Owens and Scott Sexton come thru traffic at the Taz.

Thanks for the updates guys! I really appreciate it from way over here in Delaware!

www.danschlieper.com follow his Facebook or Twitter page for updates!! Love it you can LIKE the FB page and they update in the comments section so you know right away or Click on t for twitter updates with the picture of full line ups and results!! they do a great job as well as all the info you get on here. thx til tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMagic1619* View Post
    Thank you Stroker, I should be getting the final results soon, and you did a great job tonight, it was fun !
    Copy and Paste on my part, Mr. Magic you just keep doing the updated. I enjoy reading them when you are doing they.

Yeah wildfan, I enjoy that site a great deal, you guys do a great job, too bad Dan couldn't make these last two shows

Yeah Stroker, with this twitter and other media technology out there these days it's really nice to have. It sure keeps us all informed. Sure not like the ol days, is it ? You take care, friend !
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerAce View Post
    Copy and Paste on my part, Mr. Magic you just keep doing the updated. I enjoy reading them when you are doing they.

LM fans don't be surprised that Landers wins a ton of races before he done. Saw Landers last week at Tri City and the kid is for real.
    Wonder if all the bent sheet metal was an act of self policing by the drivers?