Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 32racer View Post
    What race were you watching? Dale McDowell ran completely over Bloomquist. Scott James nearly put Bloomquist in fence earlier in the race as well.
    I disagree with that, if you watch the video on dirtondirt you see Bloomquist cuts down to try to take the line from Dale and Dale doesn't give it up, I say WOO HOO to Dale for that seems a lot of folks always back down to Scott and honestly I do not understand WHY!

About the post of after he crashed how they were waiting for the rain, yes that did seem a lot longer than should have been considering it was just sprinkles but that wasn't Florence's Call that was Ritchie's and I'm so thrilled so many fans were yelling and screaming about it...BUT FOLKS remember when it's a Lucas Show the Flagman has no say ONLY the officials, the poor flagman got so much crap last night!!!
    A member from back in the day....

If you watch the video, 17m and 0b rubbed along the front stretch and then 0b turns left into 17m and wrecks himself and a bunch of others.

Wow... if you dont care for the Lucas boys who do you care for?? They are some of the best of the best! They put on a helluva show at Tazewell & I well got my money's worth. I only wish EPJ would have had better luck.

I'm just thankful with this economy that I am still able to catch an occasional race and that the tracks are still giving us a big race to go to!
    ~Gentlemen, start your engines~

Quote Originally Posted by drich24 View Post
    If you watch the video, 17m and 0b rubbed along the front stretch and then 0b turns left into 17m and wrecks himself and a bunch of others.
    That's the way I saw it on dirtondirt today after getting home. My first trip to Florence was a good one. I'm used to highbanks WFO racing. This was different and they still get it on just not what I'm used to but I'll 4 sure be back soon. Great facility and great racing. Thanks.