Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So your saying with stock suspension and tire rule that a car with 350hp and a car with 700hp are going to be competitive with each other? NO WAY>>>>>>>>
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

I didn't intend to start an arguement on here......... just saying it would be nice for all local area tracks to get on the same page with the same set of rules! (so guys have options to race around a little) IT SEEMS LIKE TRACKS LIKE TO MAKE THEIR RULES FOR THIS CLASS UNIQUE SO THAT THEY CAN DICTATE WHERE GUYS CAN RACE...... BUILD A CAR FOR THIS TRACK....... YOU CAN ONLY RUN HERE!!!!!! ..bs)

As for the chassis cars/emods with fenders......... you are talking/thinking about Tyler County cars .........not Roaring Knob!

I understand some guys don't have the $$$$$ and time to build motors and cars that can compete with some of these cars in question! BUT, don't punish these guys for doing so! (THAT IS WHY THERE IS A PURE STOCK CLASS)

As for lower budget cars running with bigger budget cars / less horse power with more horse power / etc....... NOT TRUE!
    Example:
    LATEMODEL CLASS........ A guy who is running an old LEAF SPRING CHASSIS........ can not compete with a guy running a BAR CAR! HECK...... it is hard enough to compete with a guy running a 2011 CHASSIS, if you have a CHASSIS 3 or 4 years old! BUT, these guys don't complain or want to disqualify a guy because her has a better car..... they just suck it up and race......save up some money and try to upgrade next year to be more competitive.......(OR)...... run in a lower level LATEMODEL class with less competition!
    (I know the Latemodels have nothing to do with Street Stocks....... but you can see my point!)

i give...how about puttin up 50 bucks or try to find as sponsor for 50......if i could win an additional couple extra $$$$ i could afford 700 ponies lol...like a famous welfare recipient once said
    "IF THE STATE WOULD PAY ME MORE ,I COULD AFFORD TO LIVE BETTER"
    Quote Originally Posted by let-r-eat View Post
    So your saying with stock suspension and tire rule that a car with 350hp and a car with 700hp are going to be competitive with each other? NO WAY>>>>>>>>
    "RACING IS A CRUEL SPORT FOR FOLKS WITH A LARGE EGO..."
    MY PAP PAP TAUGHT ME THAT

No arguments here. Just conversation.............Have a beer and set around the campfire type talk. Just agreeing to be disagreeable or disagreeing to be agreeable. lol

Rules talk about Elkins........What, are we losing our minds? Is it really real?
    BUCKLE UP NOW, YA HEAR?

Thumbs up

unbelievable it is .......rules...following them...checking safety items,it goes on and on and on....this is why you see car counts increasing each week....even got the fans weighing in ... hope to have 20 this week ...spread the word on here and ovdtr.com
    No arguments here. Just conversation.............Have a beer and set around the campfire type talk. Just agreeing to be disagreeable or disagreeing to be agreeable. lol

Rules talk about Elkins........What, are we losing our minds? Is it really real?

Quote Originally Posted by lightning2597 View Post
    i didn't intend to start an arguement on here......... Just saying it would be nice for all local area tracks to get on the same page with the same set of rules! (so guys have options to race around a little) it seems like tracks like to make their rules for this class unique so that they can dictate where guys can race...... Build a car for this track....... You can only run here!!!!!! ..bs)

as for the chassis cars/emods with fenders......... You are talking/thinking about tyler county cars .........not roaring knob!

I understand some guys don't have the $$$$$ and time to build motors and cars that can compete with some of these cars in question! But, don't punish these guys for doing so! (that is why there is a pure stock class)

as for lower budget cars running with bigger budget cars / less horse power with more horse power / etc....... Not true!
    Example:
    Latemodel class........ A guy who is running an old leaf spring chassis........ Can not compete with a guy running a bar car! Heck...... It is hard enough to compete with a guy running a 2011 chassis, if you have a chassis 3 or 4 years old! But, these guys don't complain or want to disqualify a guy because her has a better car..... They just suck it up and race......save up some money and try to upgrade next year to be more competitive.......(or)...... Run in a lower level latemodel class with less competition!

(i know the latemodels have nothing to do with street stocks....... but you can see my point!)
    no.................