Default Shawn Chastain takes bounty at Tri-County

Shawn Chastain takes bounty at Tri-County as four time winner Danny Ledford finished third tonight. Ledford had fast time with David Payne sharing the front row. Payne took the lead surviving a spin when second place running Johnny Chastain got into him. Chastain went to the rear of the field. Shawn made a great inside move on Payne coming out of turn four to take the lead, the win and the $400 bounty. Payne second, Ledford third, Jamie Oliver fourth, George Mashburn fifth.

Danny Ledford drove Ricky Franks' Limited flag to flag over Bobby Panter and Devin Dilbeck.

Thumbs up

Congrats Shawn way to get that monkey off your back!!!

Sounds like it was a good race. Can't wait to see the videos.

Thumbs up

They had the track looking good this was one of the better if not the best SLM race I have seen this year. Good Job Ray and Crew!!!

I did hate to see Brent Dixon Loading back up during Hot Laps he has been getting better there every time he comes. Anyone know what happened to him?

good racing charlie parker was probaly the faster llm. who was the super in the big red carrier and why did he load and leave

Quote Originally Posted by tmracing View Post
    good racing charlie parker was probaly the faster llm. who was the super in the big red carrier and why did he load and leave
    It was Brent Dixon he has been there twice this season and been really fast the last time he was there he qualified on the pole then finished second to Danny the first time he got caught up in a racing altercation on the first few laps. He has won the two SLM races at Toccoa so far this year. Not sure why he loaded up but I hated to see it. Hopefully he comes back I think he will get him a win at Tri-County before the year is over if he does.

Anyone Know why he had to load up?
    Last edited by Superman_Racing; 06-13-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman_Racing View Post
    It was Brent Dixon he has been there twice this season and been really fast the last time he was there he qualified on the pole then finished second to Danny the first time he got caught up in a racing altercation on the first few laps. He has won the two SLM races at Toccoa so far this year. Not sure why he loaded up but I hated to see it. Hopefully he comes back I think he will get him win at Tri-County before the year is over if he does.

Anyone Know why he had to load up?
    broke a lifter is what i heard
    2013 race count: 1
    Talladega short track, Talladega. AL : 1

They forgot the keys to the race car...

No, I'm just messin' with ya. I don't know what happened

Marty
    Last edited by MDB; 06-13-2011 at 12:54 PM.