Default Mike Marlar Returns to Warrior House Car; Lucas Up Next

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    June 15th, 2011

Mike Marlar Returns to Warrior House Car; Lucas Oil Double Header Next

Winfield, Tennessee (06/15/11) – Things change and happen quickly in this business, and Mike Marlar is no exception to the rule as it was announced this week that he will be departing the #36 Wells Motorsports ride to pilot the #1 Andy Stebbins Motorsports/Warrior House Car/Custom Racing Engine Super Late Model for at least the foreseeable future.

Mike comments "The Wells family has been great to me, but it was just time to move on. I appreciate everything they did for me, and now I look forward to new opportunities."

Marlar will be returning to the seat of the Sandy Goddard-owned #1 Warrior House Car effective immediately. Marlar also welcomes aboard sponsorship from Michigan racing promoter, Andy Stebbins.

"Andy has stepped up in a major way to help me with this team, and I can't thank him enough for his support. He's been involved in racing for a long time, and he is now excited to be taking his sponsorship to a national level," notes Marlar.

The team will debut this weekend, June 17th-18th, in a pair of Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) events. The weekend will be highlighted by back-to-back, $10,000 to win events that gets underway on Friday at Cherokee Speedway (Gaffney, SC) before concluding on Saturday at Wythe Raceway (Rural Retreat, VA). Mike is currently ninth in the latest tour standings. For more information please visit www.CherokeeSpeedwaySC.com, www.WytheRaceway.com, and www.LucasDirt.com .

Mike Marlar would like to thank his sponsors and marketing partners including Andy Stebbins Motorsports, ASI Racewear, ATL Fuel Cells, Beyea, Carolina Racing Supply, Charlie’s Oil Pans, Convenient Lube, Core-Tenn, Custom Race Engines, CV Products, Dart, DT52 Photos, DWT Racing, Dyer’s Top Rods, Fastlane Signs & Graphics, FSR Radiators, Goddard Industrial, GW Performance, Hawk Performance, Hoosier by Pup, Integra Racing Shocks, Keyser Manufacturing, Outerwears, Outlaw Racing Disc Brakes, Performance Bodies, Peterson Fluid Systems, QuickCar Racing Products, Storie Manifolds, Sweet Manufacturing, Twisted! Roofs, VP Racing Fuels, Warrior Race Cars, Wayne Bowen Racing Supply, R2C Performance Products, Wiles Driveshafts, Willett Powder Coating, Winters Rearends, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Mike Marlar please visit www.MikeMarlar.net .

I am so happy to hear this news!! He has had some bad luck with cars the past few races and imo this was the best move for him. Can't wait to see him back in the Warrior House car!!!!!!
    Gotta love dirt!!!!