Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default i saw..

i disagree maddenchick! on either message board, nobody has mentioned the slidejob to a stop that jamie pulled off of 4 before his spin! jamie took josh`s groove, wasnt polite..josh took it back.. wasnt polite.. they were racing for the win! jamie didnt start racing last week, he knew exactly what was gonna happen when they got to the corner! he spun himself on the throttle..end of story..suck it up!

and look where kyle busch is today and where josh will be in a few years and madden chick will still be sittin in her trailer typing stuff about someone else she knows nothing about!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    and look where kyle busch is today and where josh will be in a few years and madden chick will still be sittin in her trailer typing stuff about someone else she knows nothing about!!!!
    I don't live in a trailer and maybe I see things different then huntingrip.

Ouch! 007 is tough. Hard on Madden Chick. back on topic. I sort of agree with Huntingrip. Hard racing. If the wall wasn't there, and Richards went any higher, Lathrum would have probably drove in the parking lot trying to get around him on the high side. He should have simply checked up. Easy for me to say. It's not the first time Lathrum has taken himself out. Good driver, needs a little more patience. Again, easy for me to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDEN44CHICK View Post
    I don't live in a trailer and maybe I see things different then huntingrip.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch4545 View Post
    Ouch! 007 is tough. Hard on Madden Chick. back on topic. I sort of agree with Huntingrip. Hard racing. If the wall wasn't there, and Richards went any higher, Lathrum would have probably drove in the parking lot trying to get around him on the high side. He should have simply checked up. Easy for me to say. It's not the first time Lathrum has taken himself out. Good driver, needs a little more patience. Again, easy for me to say.
    video shows it..josh chose his battle a lil more wisely than jamie..both great racers with many wins to come! sometimes temper wins out in tight situations..

Very sorry I missed your updates Montana, I had my boy at a semi-pro baseball game. PM me next time you are going to do updates please!!!

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Ok, you got it Eric, but hey, ya only get one go around in life with a son and his baseball games, those are way more important than my updates, believe me I know. I commend ya' for being there for your boy.

I'm out here in Arizona this week hoping those dammed wildfires don't decide to turn around and head right into my backyard, I'm only about 90 miles northwest from them, but at least I got good insurance on the place. I thought California only had this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMagic1619* View Post
    Ok, you got it Eric, but hey, ya only get one go around in life with a son and his baseball games, those are way more important than my updates, believe me I know. I commend ya' for being there for your boy.

I'm out here in Arizona this week hoping those dammed wildfires don't decide to turn around and head right into my backyard, I'm only about 90 miles northwest from them, but at least I got good insurance on the place. I thought California only had this problem.
    Keep them away from here Montana, we got enough of them as it is! Had a right big one near Dallas this weekend.
    43 races this year.
    Tulsa Expo- 5, Volusia- 3, Bubba Raceway- 3
    Dillon Speedway- 1, Myrtle Beach Speedway-1, Hickory Speedway- 1
    Southern National- 1, Lincoln Speedway-2, Williams Grove Speedway-2, Indiana State Fairgrounds-1
    Anderson (Indiana) Speedway-1, Indianapolis Motor Speedway- 1
    Bloomington Speedway-1, Lawrenceburg Speedway-1
    Kokomo Speedway- 1, Port Royal-1, Limaland- 1
    Eldora- 2, Knoxville- 6, Oskaloosa-2, Attica-2, Wayne County-1