Default Tony Knowles wins Rome

1.Tony Knowles
    2.Aaron Ridley
    3.Ronnie Johnson

Heard it was a good one. Ridley set quick time. Congrats to all three guys on a good night.

Anyone know anything about crates.

Llm winner #42
    crates winner #3
    super bomber #66
    GO #L7, #66 & #11

Because I had Monday off, I went racing Sunday nite. First time been back to rome in 20 yrs., forgot how cool the ole place is. Aaron and Tony had the field covered, Ronnie had nothing for them. Very good field of support cars and good crowd. I drove from 20 miles north of Chattanooga, home by 12:30, SLM feature was over at 10:30. A little racing is better than no racing. Good way to wind down fathers day,start year number 54. I will be back.
    "SLM Junkie"

I sure would've liked to seen it be a 35 lapper, the results might have been a little different. Heck of a run for Aaron and Tony both. Not sure what happened to Casey, and it kinda looked like Ronnie didn't have enough motor last night.

3rd last time, 2nd this time, ___ next time for Aaron

Enjoyed the racing at Rome last night. Thought the race for 2nd in Limited was great! Congrats to Tony on the win. Glad to see Frank Ingram have a good run in the top 5 as well.

Congrates Tony!

Quote Originally Posted by SLMdirtfan View Post
    Enjoyed the racing at Rome last night. Thought the race for 2nd in Limited was great! Congrats to Tony on the win. Glad to see Frank Ingram have a good run in the top 5 as well.
    Thanks SLMdirtfan,that was only my third time at that place.We were late getting there (traffic,2 hour drive was 3 1/2) so we missed hot laps and started shotgun on the field.drove up to 4th got pinched to the burm and spun to keep from spinning the 5 car then went to rear and drove back to 3rd.I think I had something for Jason Smith but man that Mr. Jenkins was on rails.Glad some one out there noticed the work we put in! Great race to everyone in limited, thanks for keeping it clean! See you in a few weeks

Sure thing 73rocket. You guys put on one heck of a show! Side-by-side and 3-wide sometimes. Enjoyed watching ya at Senoia the few times i've been this year.

wondering if anyone has any photos

Quote Originally Posted by pamoyerfan View Post
    Saw a couple on the weekly round-up section of dirtondirt.com

Quote Originally Posted by pamoyerfan View Post
    prater photo .com has lots!!