Default Exciting Announcements at Tri-County Heading into this Friday's Weekly Event!

June 20, 2011
    Promoter Ray Cook announced today several newsworthy items concerning the weekly show at the Tri-County Race Track this Friday, June 24. Due to a high level of interest in recent weeks, if ten or more Crate Late Models show up this Friday, they will run separate from the Limited Late Models for the first time this year for $400 to win. If less than ten Crate Late Models are on the grounds, we will continue to run the Limiteds and the Crates together like normal. Either way, the Limited Late Models will run for $600 to win this Friday night.

In other news, the Tri-County Race Track and the Toccoa Speedway in Toccoa, Georgia have teamed up to pay an extra bonus for the highest points finisher in both the Super Late Model and the Limited/Crate Late Model divisions for the June 24-25 weekend. A $300 bonus will go to the Super Late Model driver that accumulates the most points at both facilities this upcoming weekend, while a $200 bonus will go to the Limited/Crate Late Model driver that accomplishes the same feat. Come out and support both the Tri-County Race Track (Friday) and the Toccoa Speedway (Saturday) this weekend!

www.tricountyracetrack.com

Another great move by Ray and Crew to keep the action exciting at Tri-County Race Track. Good Luck to all of the competitors I hate I'm going to have to miss this one!

hello my friend

both are cant miss shows!!!!!
    2013 race count: 1
    Talladega short track, Talladega. AL : 1

Does anyone know what drivers are running both shows

I would say Danny Ledford will run both shows and both divisions. Hope to see several more attempt this as well.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Smile

It is good to see tracks working together! Can't wait till Friday!

Default on another site by paperman

The Tri-County Race Track and the Toccoa Speedway in Toccoa, Georgia have teamed up to pay an extra bonus for the highest points finisher in both the Super Late Model and the Late Model Sportsman divisions for the June,24th & 25th weekend.

A $300 bonus will go to the Super Late Model driver that accumulates the most points at both facilities this upcoming weekend, while a $200 bonus will go to the Late Model Sportsman driver that accomplishes the same feat. The Driver who does accomplish this will also recieve a nice Trophy courtesy of Kenny Collins @ "Collins Signs"....This will be for both Divisions. Come out and support both the Tri-County Race Track (Friday) and the Toccoa Speedway (Saturday) this weekend!