Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default clinton co. results

anyone with results and how many lates

Tungate wins followed by Webb,Mohn,King,and Hardgrove I think was the top 5... I think there was 33 or 34 late models on hand

Tim Tungate won David Webb was second ,33 late models

Was that not an insane feature? I saw 4 wide out of turn 4 at one point.
    Anybody remember where Tungate started? He did a terrific job in traffic.
    Tuff night for the Dustbuster and the Lincoln Leadfoot.

Great show NASRA and Clinton County Speedway. Best 15 bucks I ever spent at a racetrack.

I agree. There was so much chaos through the turns it was great. I kept expected a huge wreck from all the action but the guys held it together great and there wasn't a big wreck on the night. And I really don't wanna get on here and complain and run my mouth but the order for the cars to restart in shoulda been settled sooner than five or six laps under caution. Other than that it was a great night at CCS.

Congrats to Stone cold ,and the whole 18 crew,also nice run for Webb

Webb had it going on up topside till Neat wrecked. I think he might have won it. Did he have that crate motor ?

Webb is running a 420 stanton race engine

big crowd in the stands?

Way to go little timmy t.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TEAM WOMPUSCAT! 1O.5

Clinton County should be applauded for their race track last night. Just a great night.

Thumbs up

Tim you needed that GREAT job.

Clinton County should be applauded for their race track last night. Just a great night.

Quote Originally Posted by hipower17 View Post
    big crowd in the stands?
    good crowd. aint gotta clue as to how many but, me sitting on the top row looking back at the parking lot, it looked like they had to open another field to accomodate all the spectator cars.

I've never been to Clinton Co. Speedway, but I've enjoyed every NASRA show I've seen. Sounds like this was another good one.

I've been going to CCS pretty much from day one. Last night was one of the best (if not the best) races that I have watched there.

The track was smooth and fast. A great field of late models a handful of cautions, which was surprising considering the 26 car starting field.

Neat, I think did have it till he had to bow out. Tungate, Neat, and Webb were flying.

Congrats! Tim Tungate on the win.
    "Adapt and Overcome!"

Neat was better car. Tungate was drivin like a idiot keep from neat passin him and took neat out.

Thumbs up Ccs

Congrats ccs, you were given a chance last nite and you didnt dissapoint, great racing everywhere. Thanks, well worth $15.
    Last edited by jawbreaker; 07-02-2011 at 06:29 PM. Reason: $

Quote Originally Posted by shortcircuitky View Post
    I've been going to CCS pretty much from day one. Last night was one of the best (if not the best) races that I have watched there.

The track was smooth and fast. A great field of late models a handful of cautions, which was surprising considering the 26 car starting field.

Neat, I think did have it till he had to bow out. Tungate, Neat, and Webb were flying.

Congrats! Tim Tungate on the win.
    How 'bout Rohn Moon in the 56? I thought at one point he had the fastest car.

Tungate didn't take Neat out. Neat went to pass Tungate and threw a slide job coming out of the corner but couldn't clear Tungate so he tried his best to keep from taking Tungate out and spun out trying to keep the race clean. Hopefully another NASRA race will be held at CCS again. It would help the track and would be another good race to watch.