Default Stateline Speedway July 2nd

Who won the $5500 bucks....Their website sucks...
    THE TROUBLE OF ALL MAKERS!

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

go to www.racewaymagazine.com next time for your Stateline info troublemaker, the guy posts the results quick. Also, the guy who runs this site has some really good pictures, like Thursday night's 3 wide finish at McKean County

1) DAVE HESS JR 2) Chad Valone 3) Greg Oakes 4) Andy Boozel 5) Rod Maloy 6) Andy Kania 7) Darrell Bossard 8) Scott Johnson 9) Chris Hackett 10) Matt Urban 11) John Lacki 12) Nathan Short 13) Scott Gurdak 14) Randy Lobb 15) Dennis Lunger 16) Doug Eck 17) Dutch Davies 18) Ryan Scott 19) Doug Ricotta 20) Jim Mason
    Last edited by MontanaMagic1619*; 07-03-2011 at 03:47 PM.

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Here's the link I was talking about

http://www.racewaymagazine.com/June%...llery63011.htm

Thanks Montana...hows everything the Arizona way??? You back to the area yet
    THE TROUBLE OF ALL MAKERS!

Coming back to NY a month from now, I'm selling my house out here, before a wildfire burns it down. My brother and I are gonna' get into the timber business and raise some hell before we die