Default Brinn, Dart, etc... for sale

Darts, Brinn, and engine sold. Here's what's left.

Speed Demon 750 gas carb. Milled choke horn. Nice piece...used very little. I'll throw in the brand new BG fuel log... $350

Petronix Ignitor 3 billet distributor. Ran one night. Nice piece...works flawless. Built in rev limiter and CD. Throw in the moroso 8mm wires for $150.

Dynaflow mod headers. $50.

Speedway 15psi fuel pump. Gas or alky. Used very little. $50.

60" centered (i think) 9 inch rear end. Center section goes with, 5.70 gear in it. Disc brakes... leaf spring perches. $650.

Other misc stuff. 22 gallon fuel cell. 30" aluminum radiator... Profile power steering setup. Just call...

Bunch of wheels, some chrome some not. 3 beadlocks. Lots of tires... mostly A40's and H40's. Mixed 26.5 and 27.5. Some tires good... some not so good. I carried them all on the trailer for backups. Give me a call...

Older Bullitt late model chassis with Chevelle stub. Mono leaf both side with coil springs. Sheet metal straight... needs a little work on the rear. Seat, steering, plumbing and wiring, oil pressure and temp gauge, tach, driveshaft, shocks, springs all there. Call and talk... $1100 with rear end... $500 without.

Nice stuff guys... most of it used very little. I'll listen to reasonable offers...keyword reasonable.

No PM's. Call me. 217-474-9991. Located in Danville Illinois.
    Last edited by 7dillon; 08-08-2011 at 03:27 PM. Reason: sold parts

What chassis will the dynatech headers fit?

Dynatech headers exit straight out... they should fit a lot of cars. I had them on a Bullitt LM.

Back to top.

Don't be afraid to make offers guys...

A few more parts I found...

2 bolt sbc bare block. 2 piece main. Needs .030. $50

Weiand Team G for sbc. $35

HEI style distributor with module bypassed for MSD box. Works fine. $15.

Accel 300+ wires. 8mm. Over valve cover style. $20.

Lots of Holleys, 2 and 4 barrels. 2 barrels all vacuum 2nds. Good for parts and rebuilds.

Holley Street Avenger 670cfm with electric choke. $150.

Bring offers. 27-474-9991

Still have the headers are they overrail and did you have them on the bullitt clip car?thx

Still have headers. They exit under... and yes they were on the bullitt clip car.

I think same as I have now have to use short oil filter with them ,come down and run straight back by oil pan,could you post or send me a pic?thx

Back to top.

Also have a complete set of Crane Gold aluminum roller rockers, 1.5 ratio. $75

Make me some offers guys... I'm ready to deal. 217-474-9991

Back to top.

Lowered prices. Let's move it.

...btt....