Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default North (Ellis) Georgia Speedway

If you come to north Ellis speedway Thursday and it's bone dry is because the Ellis daddy don't want his boy to get his ass chapped from the big dogs because Ellis has won alllllll year with no competition and he will have his hands full Thursday! Choo choo train guys! But that's okay my boy has got something for them Thursday! Superman has it for you boys! Just my opinion off North Ellis Speedway! Everyone else knows about it too
    Last edited by 44fan44; 07-09-2011 at 11:51 PM.
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

The Ellis family is doing a great job on there end
    That clay has alot of sand in it and you cant wet it alot
    Maybe you missed those nights

No prettysure I have been at all of nga races this year there sir! But why not cut it up and make it a race instead of follow the leader I mean you can see why there doing it! Ellis practices through the week with the track like that and then it's that way on Saturday's! David Payne beats him in the mud and that's the end of the mud for the track! Everyone knows it's true his daddy prepares the track! Can't race and promote a track too! Thanks
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Quote Originally Posted by dirtwizard View Post
    the ellis family is doing a great job on there end
    that clay has alot of sand in it and you cant wet it alot
    lol...lol...lol
    Action Figure Sold Separately !

no 1 lane track last night. More passing last night than I have seen at 5 tracks in 3 months. Yeh it was dry but North GA racing when slowed down is really good. When hammer down its 1 groove. I like to see the speed myself but I know there will be little passing. Why do I know this I raced there for over 10 years. But last night was fare from 1 lane.

Post track prep

Quote Originally Posted by 44fan44 View Post
    no prettysure i have been at all of nga races this year there sir! But why not cut it up and make it a race instead of follow the leader i mean you can see why there doing it! Ellis practices through the week with the track like that and then it's that way on saturday's! David payne beats him in the mud and that's the end of the mud for the track! Everyone knows it's true his daddy prepares the track! Can't race and promote a track too! Thanks :d
    you need to do more homework before you come on here and spout stuff like that out ,nuff said about that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    race race race

Is it susposed to be a secret that they put the money up ?

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Is it susposed to be a secret that they put the money up ?
    apparently so lol! everyone knows, a few people have brains out there hahah ! i like the way you think stevo!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyracer39 View Post
    you need to do more homework before you come on here and spout stuff like that out ,nuff said about that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cat has already been let out of the bag theres nothing to hide there teck man
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

If it wasnt for the Ellis family there would be no racing bottom line .
    Let them fix it how ever they want it you dont like it dont come and dont talk out of the side of your neck like that it makes you sound really dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtwizard View Post
    If it wasnt for the Ellis family there would be no racing bottom line .
    Let them fix it how ever they want it you dont like it dont come and dont talk out of the side of your neck like that it makes you sound really dumb

Yeah they would be racing they should have sold the track when Bill Elliot and Ray cook went to buy the track! bottom line is the Ellis family cant race and promote the track! are you just stupid or dumb? talking out the side of my neck lol? quit running your quacker and brown nose at the race track to get your way around some more ! everyone knows whats going on thats why everyone is pissed! just ask a few folks around the track what they think they will tell you the same thing!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Talking Bag

the cat has already been let out of the bag theres nothing to hide there teck man
    i am not trying too hide anything the 99 does not practice at the track all week is what i referred too ,tech is spelled like this too .nothing about anything else ....................
    race race race

Wrong key sorry bud! i have had people pull up to the track on monday or tuesday and seen him practicing there and call me!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

"If you don't like it don't go". ...wow. soon there won't be anyone coming then what they gonna do? Dixie speedway has had some of the best racing this year then I've seen in years.. when y'all get tired it ain't that far away...

Quote Originally Posted by brannongray View Post
    "If you don't like it don't go". ...wow. soon there won't be anyone coming then what they gonna do? Dixie speedway has had some of the best racing this year then I've seen in years.. when y'all get tired it ain't that far away...

Couldn't agree with you more!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Quote Originally Posted by brannongray View Post
    Indeed in the 5 races i have attended Dixie this year, it has definitely been some of the best racing they have had in years.
    ~DirtfuseI4~

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfuseI4 View Post
    Indeed in the 5 races i have attended Dixie this year, it has definitely been some of the best racing they have had in years.

No doubt wish those guys would just buy North Georgia lol!
    Last edited by 44fan44; 07-10-2011 at 05:12 PM.
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

Question Spell Check?????????

No doubt wish those guys would just by North Georgia lol!
    Honestly I do not understand what your deal is. First off, in case you have not noticed it is July. During the middle of the summer it would be impossible to have a track stay hooked up all night. Therefore I don’t understand why you would want to bash the Ellis family for trying to give you a place to come and watch or race. Like someone said before if you don’t like it then don’t go. Who cares if the guy makes 100 practice laps a week or sleeps in the scoring booth? They are providing a service to the local racers. I don’t see how you can bash them for trying to race and promote. They are running super late models which very few tracks do now. Again maybe you need to remember this class has a body and weight rule. Other racers might need to work on their car for a slick track not make an excuse that the track prep was not done right. The Harvey family does a fine job at Boyd’s speedway and they completely own or have some part in several cars there every week! People playing keyboard hero have always been one of the worst things for dirt racing. Maybe you could try and lend a hand at the track before you type away on the internet about how bad the track sucks. You have to options in life, be a part of the problem or a part of a solution. Which do you think you are in? ha And finally I would strongly consider using your Microsoft word spell check before you do decide to post any good or bad messages about the track. If you can’t spell correctly you are only making yourself look incompetent and nobody will want to listen to what you have to say. Just saying………. If we have a spelling bee would you think it was rigged if you didn’t win?

Quote Originally Posted by shoot2thrill188 View Post
    Honestly I do not understand what your deal is. First off, in case you have not noticed it is July. During the middle of the summer it would be impossible to have a track stay hooked up all night. Therefore I don’t understand why you would want to bash the Ellis family for trying to give you a place to come and watch or race. Like someone said before if you don’t like it then don’t go. Who cares if the guy makes 100 practice laps a week or sleeps in the scoring booth? They are providing a service to the local racers. I don’t see how you can bash them for trying to race and promote. They are running super late models which very few tracks do now. Again maybe you need to remember this class has a body and weight rule. Other racers might need to work on their car for a slick track not make an excuse that the track prep was not done right. The Harvey family does a fine job at Boyd’s speedway and they completely own or have some part in several cars there every week! People playing keyboard hero have always been one of the worst things for dirt racing. Maybe you could try and lend a hand at the track before you type away on the internet about how bad the track sucks. You have to options in life, be a part of the problem or a part of a solution. Which do you think you are in? ha And finally I would strongly consider using your Microsoft word spell check before you do decide to post any good or bad messages about the track. If you can’t spell correctly you are only making yourself look incompetent and nobody will want to listen to what you have to say. Just saying………. If we have a spelling bee would you think it was rigged if you didn’t win?
    obviously you cant either two is spelled like that not to? I have been to Rome and many tracks that stay hooked up and goof all night! but when they don't even bother to cut up the track on a Thursday night when ray cook has a race there and guys like Chris madden and Jonathan davenport and many others are going to be there at least make it to where its some what of a good race! use your spell check to killer!
    49 "SUPERMAN" 49

obviously you cant either two is spelled like that not to? I have been to Rome and many tracks that stay hooked up and goof all night! but when they don't even bother to cut up the track on a Thursday night when ray cook has a race there and guys like Chris madden and Jonathan davenport and many others are going to be there at least make it to where its some what of a good race! use your spell check to killer!
    That would be called a play on words..... Need grammar lessons too? Or should I say two? Ha-ha but yes there will be good racing no matter what the track condition is. I just don’t understand how people can complain about the track every time someone new gets it. Good things do take time. Some people are just impatient I guess………