Thread: PRO-4 and parts

Default PRO-4 and parts

All tube chassis pro 4 3 link car with a long pull bar afco coil over shocks and springs, aluminum radiator, sweet rack, light weight brakes and rotors, 8.5 rear end light wight spool in gear, 2 extra gears, new holley alky fuel pump,new holley reg, late model nose and front fenders, 8 inch tires on the car or can sell with big tires and wheels.. Ok car has a chevy 2.5 with a sd4 intake holley 500, crane cam, new springs, lifters, flat top pistons, rings, bearings, cam bearings, roller rockers, dui dist, has a s-10 trans.... 2.5 has a noise in the bottom of it maybe a bearing not sure Im tired of messing with it.

$3500 obo with extras
    $3000 obo roller

also have a 2.0 fully built all the good stuff that needs to go
    $800

2- mustang trans 400 each
    2 pinto trans 200 each

call mike 9046105535

make a offer needs to go pics available send me a email address or phone number or call me
    I cant put pics on here so feel free to call text or email and i will send them to you

also might trade for a modified ready to go or roller if its as nice as my car leaf spring preferably
    Last edited by 4-x; 07-06-2011 at 06:29 PM.

make a offer this stuff needs to go

Make offers guys this stuff has to go or else im gonna hang christmas lights on it before long.

I will do some trading on good chevy v-8 stuff motor parts transmissions, bert, brinn, falcon, that kind of stuff i got a modified and this has to go soon no room in my garage to to even turn around

maybe even cars or trucks or trailers but no boats