Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

Default Official Silver Dollar Nationals Finish

01) 02) DON O'NEAL
    02) 05) Dale McDowell
    03) 20) Brian Birkhofer
    04) 03) Austin Hubbard
    05) 07) Jimmy Mars
    06) 01) Chris Simpson
    07) 14) Tim McCreadie
    08) 18) Chad Simpson
    09) 08) Jesse Stovall
    10) 21) Kelly Boen
    11) 17) Clint Smith
    12) 27) Al Purkey
    13) 06) Billy Moyer Jr
    14) 23) Al Humphrey
    15) 09) John Anderson
    16) 26) Denny Eckrich
    17) 16) Brad Looney
    18) 15) Jason Utter
    19) 24) Dan Schlieper
    20) 12) Tommy Weder Jr
    21) 22) Jason McBride
    22) 31) Mike Wiarda
    23) 34) Bill Koons
    24) 10) Billy Moyer
    25) 28) David Turner
    26) 13) Travis D1ckes
    27) 32) Steve Kempt
    28) 04) Kyle Berck
    29) 25) R.C.Whitwell
    30) 29) Joe Kosiski
    31) 19) Terry Phillips
    32) 33) Bryant Goldsmith
    33) 30) Leon Zeitner
    34) 11) Wendell Wallace

Do you know how many cars finished?

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

No Crossbones, I'm afraid I don't...but if I find it somewhere I'll post in on here for ya'

Im pretty sure 23 finished the guy that bought his start spot and started 34th was being lapped on lap 7 and stayed in last place the whole time without spinning out etc.

He finished 23rd.

congrats to the Real Deal in the one car
    another win for Mastersbilt

Hats Off to the Cornhusker state and I-80 for this show....34 cars in the feature is awesome...
    "Sideways at 100 MPH in a turn..."No Problem"

Way to go Real Deal!!
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

why was he in the 1 car this weekend and not the 71? anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by dwalden View Post
    why was he in the 1 car this weekend and not the 71? anyone know?
    Not a Lucas race. O'Neal is a hired gun for a car owner based in Illinois. The race car is a very sophisticated MasterSbilt that runs a limited schedule. Gary Webb, Steve Francis, Matt Miller have piloted this teams car in the past. In other words...High dollar race operation.

MontanaMagic1619*: great job picking o'neal!

from everything i've read here and other places this was a great show. congrats to the kosiskis and everyone involved.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Not a Lucas race. O'Neal is a hired gun for a car owner based in Illinois. The race car is a very sophisticated MasterSbilt that runs a limited schedule. Gary Webb, Steve Francis, Matt Miller have piloted this teams car in the past. In other words...High dollar race operation.
    The car owner is Larry Moring (Moring Motorsports).
    Because Dirt's for Racin'...

I told Oneal wednesday that he was gonna win this race cause that moring car is a monster.

why dont the mournin car have a full time driver?

Montana, looked like a great weekend from the heats to the feature from what I watched on dirt on dirt

It was an awesome event. The race format is very fan-friendly (NO boring time trials). Also the USMTS modifieds put on great shows both nights as well.

Yeah Eric, I watched every late model race they ran and it did prove to be a great show both nights, Kosiski should be proud and happy for what he and his team did to make this show a success, I'll be out there next year, I was thinkin' of going this year but couldn't do it. I won't miss next year's event. I've been there three times before and enjoyed the racing each and every time.

I really like the passing points system, it creates a lineup that no one really is aware of until its posted by the track officials which makes it all the more interesting.

O'Neal checked out after he passed Chris on that lap 20 something restart, but I noticed the racing from 2nd on back was very intriguing with Hubbard, Birky, McDowell, and Mars. Too bad Moyer had his flat, the five of them were putting on a good show for the longest time and Mars and Moyer looked to be racing side by side for what seemed like an eternity.

And yes, this is the way a quality two day show should run, contrary to what others may think. Having two sessions of heat races with an inversion process accumulates the passing points and as I said, no one really knows until the officials post it. Keeps things honest. And starting 34 cars is a great way to get the majority of cars entered into the race. I've never been a real proponent of time trials but that's the lay of the land for these national series. It's refreshing to see another style being brought to the high dollar two day shows.
    Last edited by MontanaMagic1619*; 07-25-2011 at 01:50 AM.

This is the best, most fair format their is and should be used on all 2 day shows where the feature is the 2nd day. It makes the 1st night worth going to since there are double heat races.

That is an amazing, wide racey track. It needs to be closer to here than 800 miles! LOL.

There has been nothing but praise for this show. PROMOTERS NEED TO TAKE NOTE OF THIS!