Default Selecting A Chassis Color??????

Looking for opinions on chassis color besides black. Got a new car heading to powder coat this week and can't decide on a color so help me out guys and gals.

This black "stealth" thing is sorta funny seein as how most the racers have not got anything I really want to see anyhow. My new car is safety blue just like the 3 before it.

red or green

I like grey, it goes with anything so you don't limit the colors you can use on the body.

Anything that will makes cracking more visible is the way I would go,I hate black,grey is probably the best bet.

I was thinking about going neon orange but I also like the light grey. Thanks for the suggestions.

orange really shows up

Quote Originally Posted by fox1162002 View Post
    I was thinking about going neon orange but I also like the light grey. Thanks for the suggestions.
    don't go with the neon orange my buddy did a couple of years ago and he hated it after a couple nights of racing it looked dirty all the time and you couldn't color match it.

I would choose a color thatcan be matched by a spray can because you will eventually need to weld on the chassis or build new nerf bars or nose frames and a rattle can will be the choice for repairs

Pepsi blue, and surprisingly Ford blue spray bombs match perfectly.

Candy purple

Candy Purple or viper race yellow

Quote Originally Posted by SS Motorsports View Post
    Pepsi blue, and surprisingly Ford blue spray bombs match perfectly.
    I was thinking the same thing. Something that I could find a spray paint to match.
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

The two I liked the best is White and clear... The white looks good with anything but stains easy... the clear was really cool lookin but hard to see cracks in

Thanks guys for the suggestions I've ended up going with safety blue. And talked with the powder coat guy and he said that you have to clear the neon orange or it would dull and look dirty all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by fox1162002 View Post
    Thanks guys for the suggestions I've ended up going with safety blue. And talked with the powder coat guy and he said that you have to clear the neon orange or it would dull and look dirty all the time.

I would like to see some pics of the frame when its done. I bet that blue is going to look sharp!
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

Should be getting it Monday or Tuesday. Give me your email or cell number and ill send some pics.

Great "old school" selection! Not that it was my suggestion or anything LOL.