Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by PaperMen View Post
    Stack them on there like this and let them go............................
    Lee had no problem with them...
    Good pic paperman, it looks like Lee ran over a sprint car. Thanks,that pic got the memory going again.

I'm not totally sure what RJ has. I had heard he had a big Vinson motor at his shop, but was having so much success with the other stuff he was not running it.

Quote Originally Posted by RacedudeGa View Post
    WTF does it matter why they are changing the spoiler rule for this one race? It's their money, so they can make whatever changes they want. If people dont like it they dont have to race there.

as someone else said, either grow a set and go talk to the person who is putting up the money to keep the track open or dig down in ur own pocket and put your money where ur f**king mouth is or SHUT THE F**K UP !!

things like this are why tracks are closing. everyone knows how things should be run except for the ones who are willing to put up their own money. as i said in another thread, where did everyone race during the month of May when the track was closed because the former promoter didnt have the money to keep it open. Be glad that Mr Ellis stepped up to the plate or the track would still be closed.
    (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) , I heard dat!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie 35 View Post
    (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) , I heard dat!!!!
    Dam^ sorry, I forgot to write in code

Quote Originally Posted by bite me too View Post
    I love the fact that RJ is in everybody's head! flippe13r started a thread about him showing up late to avoid inspection and there's been multiple threads about the 12" spoiler...yet, he still kicks a$$ almost weekly no matter where he shows up...late! RJ owns NW GA and MID TN whenever he wants to. Get over it!
    RJ has been getting to the track late for 35 years, so that aint nothing new.He marches to his own drum.

Talking rj

this man is on his own time clock i think.
    race race race

Talking hello

Thats rt skinney rj is the dale earnhardt of dirt hes the man i dont care who on here says what. i love to watch him race hes so dam fast but i dont no how he does what he does in a car so please can all this horse shtt just stop. look if mr ellis wouldnt have steped up we would be talking bout dixie or boyds maybe cleveland heck guys hes doing the best with what hes got i work there i no lil bout it not much but a lil.mr and mrs ellis are the kind hearted and derek to best darn famliy to be running ngs please lets all just let it work its self out please no more fussing about whos doing what but theres one thing we all agree on that chatt. flash sure is fast o yeah hahahah now got to make sure i didnt misspell a bunch of words here someone just might point it out to me o thanks for that i really do mean it not trying to be smart bout k.

The only engines at RJ's shop is a crate525,Vinson Spec Engine,Vinson steel head sportsman engine, and a regular 604 crate engine.

So if track is wet and cars are a second faster with 4 inches of spoiler then they will say This extra 4 inches makes him faster

people griping on here dont hurt dirt tracks.....mismanagement does. everybody is just looking for someone to blame. if we all listened to EVERYONE on 4m, we would never watch another race. AND YES...RJ IS....THE BEST THERE EVER WAS, IS, AND WILL BE. he knows how to put on a 12 inck spoiler or a 8 ft plexiglass...i dont think anything anyone does can keep him from winning every now and then.

So ill see all you guys out to support NGA tomorrow so you can either bash it or praise sunday morning?

Either way i dont care i just want people in the seats

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    So if track is wet and cars are a second faster with 4 inches of spoiler then they will say This extra 4 inches makes him faster
    Ask your wife if 4 more inches makes a difference ;-)

Yep, if we were talking about wifes it might be,but if track is dry we will see if it does. Another way to tell is make a few laps with 8" then come in and put on 12 " i really don't think it will be that much faster.

If you have ever seen wind tunnel numbers on a SLM, you would know that 1" makes a difference. 4" is off the chart. However, it takes more than just bolting on 4 more inches. You need to go back and adjust the whole setup. We don't run at NG, just saying there is a big difference in 4" of spoiler.

There going to find out how stupid of a idea putting a big spoiler on a aluminum motor is. Sad thing is Ronnie isn't coming, to win again!

Instead of 4 inches i would like to see an open race no rules

SO NOT FASTER AND TRACK WAS WETTER. tHE THING ABOUT THE WIND TUNNEL IS THE CAR IS NOT MOVING AND ALSO CARS NOT AROUND IT RACING.rj WILL STILL BEAT THEM!