Default sell or part out 91 eagle talon

i am selling or parting out my eagle talon, the car still runs and moves but is bent up to bad to fix. still alot of good parts, motor runs good and it was a fast car, it has a 2.0l mitsubisi and 5-speed trans. The cage was brand new this year and is good and solid!! I'll sell the car whole for parts or less motor and tranny. Make any good and reasonable offers. Suspenion is still good and there is a new half shaft on the right side. Car is located in Gilman Il. 815-450-7499

whats the lowest you would take for the car? and how much for the motor?

motor and trans has been sold!!

how much for the fuel tank and rear axel if they aren't damaged

Are you wanting the stock fuel tank? the rear end has a small crack in it I noticed yesterday but I think it could be fixed. Stock gas tank with fuel pump is all I have and maybe $50?

rearend and fuel tank sold. have one good rear strut and front end parts, real good roll cage(brand new this year) $200 obo for the cage, 6-16" stock wheels with tires $20 a piece, need to get rid of or going to the scrap yard!!

the car is going to the scrap yard tomarrow! still have the cage....its a great cage,good and solid, not bent up....$150.00 OBO