Default Schlenk and Lazer get Win # 13 at Oakshade!

Finish Start Car Driver Hometown
    1 2 91 S Rusty Schlenk Weston , Oh
    2 4 1 N Casey Noonan Toledo , Oh
    3 8 49 R Brian Ruhlman Clark , Mi
    4 7 51 S Devin Shiels Britton , Mi
    5 11 WD40 Dusty Moore Swanton , Oh
    6 10 77 K Steve Kester Holland , Oh
    7 9 B 4 U Brad Eitniear Defiance , Oh
    8 3 30JS Josh Scott Weston , Oh
    9 5 55 TW Dan Wallace Toledo , Oh
    10 6 35 Ron Miller Lambertville , Mi
    11 14 72 Mike Miller Delta , Oh
    12 17 T 4 Michael Jantz Inkster , Mi
    13 15 171 M Mark Pollock Oregon , Oh
    14 12 8 A Rob Anderzack Metamora , Oh
    15 18 316 Tim Murphy Holland , Oh
    16 1 1D Curtis Deisenroth Oak Harbor, Oh
    17 16 3F Brian Fisher Adrian , Mi
    18 20 02 Chaz Sentle
    20 19 74D Craig Dippman Oregon , Oh DNS

I don't ever like to get on here and bash a guy for cherry picking because I firmly believe that a racer has to make his own decisions on where and when he is going to race. However, I just can't understand why Schlenk would pass by two $10,000 to win WOO races in his home state to run at Kankakee(14 LM's) and Oakshade. If he would have raced the WOO series he would have got UMP points so why not stay home and race with the WOO to see how your program really stacks up?

Quote Originally Posted by 32racer View Post
    I don't ever like to get on here and bash a guy for cherry picking because I firmly believe that a racer has to make his own decisions on where and when he is going to race. However, I just can't understand why Schlenk would pass by two $10,000 to win WOO races in his home state to run at Kankakee(14 LM's) and Oakshade. If he would have raced the WOO series he would have got UMP points so why not stay home and race with the WOO to see how your program really stacks up?
    Here's your reason: http://motorstats.com/championship/1...?season_id=250

He wrapped up his 4th LM Track Championship at Oakshade. He's leading the East region of UMP. And after tonight, and last night's Wins, I believe he'll take over the UMP National Points Lead

The Kid is just 25 years old, he's got plenty of time to race with the WoO and LOLMDS. It's coming down the road.

He's already proved he could win the UMP title and like I said he would have got UMP points for both WOO shows. So why drive out of your way? When these races are in your home state?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cast-Iron-Junkie View Post
    Here's your reason: http://motorstats.com/championship/1...?season_id=250

He wrapped up his 4th LM Track Championship at Oakshade. He's leading the East region of UMP. And after tonight, and last night's Wins, I believe he'll take over the UMP National Points Lead

The Kid is just 25 years old, he's got plenty of time to race with the WoO and LOLMDS. It's coming down the road.

ya...i think im with 32racer on this one...i get it though...i understand you got to do what you got to do...but...driving farther to run for less does not make cents...bet his fans woulda like to she him run with the big dogs...aka "the missing Schlenk"

Cast Iron Junkie-what about the knife incident at Fairbruy?

I didn't realize the WOO were in Ohio all weekend?

Went to fairbury wed. Kkk is right on the way back to Oakshade. So why not race there Friday, instead of driving up into Michigan. Didn't know the price of diesel went down? Has to run Oakshade for points which he got that title last night. And he still has his little motor in, don't have the 430 back yet. Why try to run with the outlaws with a 415? You must be on the drug they call crack. Oakshade is seriously 20 min from his house, but don't race there right? Is unzicker cherry picking for racing right next to his hometown at fairbury? Beating up the sisters of the poor? Hope rusty goes to mt
    T pleasant and makes it three in a row
    Last edited by uponthecushion; 08-21-2011 at 08:47 AM.

come on we all know why he don't race with the big dogs....lets tell it like it is...he sucks..end of story..and don't give us that little motor crap either...Look at Ronnie Johnson,he wins races with the big dogs with a crate motor.Every time Rusty tries to run the big shows he either don't make the show or he finish back in the field.

How many hrs. is Ill from MI. ? 4-5 hrs? When Eldora is less than 2 hrs.from his house?Never once have i seen him their for a Dream/World race.

He runs from better competition

your right its called a weekly racer not Pro

Qualified 14th at the dream two years ago. Not to shabby. Where did u qualify?

So, racing FALS is cherry pickin? I do believe that they have 10 different lm feature winners this year. They have the toughest weekly show there is. They did Rusty a favor by not allowing him to run last wednesday-he done embarrassed himself during qualifying-he would have been lucky to make the show. If FALS is so easy have your ole buddy come on back and see how easy it is-just tell him to leave his knife at home.

Tell Schlenk to come down here and mix it uo with the Ky/ Tennessee boys a while. Cherry pickin don,t fly down here.

Quote Originally Posted by 32racer View Post
    like you tried to say .it ain't none of your business.

Default "missing schlenk"

...my problem isnt with Rusty...rock on racer...at least he's doin it...run where you want...pass up as many shows along the way as you want to...when your footin the bill...then you can call the shots....here's my beef...when he dodges the big shows...(and he does)...he has some yAhoo(cast iron junkie) braggin him up like he is the king of dirt late models...he would probably have a bigger fan base if cast iron junkie wasnt parading him around like a prostitute...Rusty gets more press when he wins a 14 car feature than someone who just won a major event with 100+ cars....
    Last edited by pierceFAN; 08-22-2011 at 04:31 PM.