Default 128 in a 45???????

Sweethardt

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-a$$ speed." Eleanor Roosevelt

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

"He's somewhere between John Wayne & Clint Eastwood" - Bill France, Jr. on Dale Earnhardt

"He'd rather race Earnhardt as eat," says Harry Hyde, Tim Richmond's veteran crew

Welcome to MAY...glad to see you could almost catch up.
    www.ctcphotos.com

http://www.ctcphotos.com/hommel.htm

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

Gee, did someone pee in your Cocoa Pebbles this morning? I know he got busted back in MAY, but he didn't get his sentencing until yesterday.

Geesh.
    Sweethardt

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

"He's somewhere between John Wayne & Clint Eastwood" - Bill France, Jr. on Dale Earnhardt

"He'd rather race Earnhardt as eat," says Harry Hyde, Tim Richmond's veteran crew

Thats the way it works on here. Some of the members just sit and wait for something to make fun of someone about. You will get used to it.

I know Big Daddy, that's why I seldom even get on here anymore.
    Sweethardt

Quote Originally Posted by Sweethardt View Post
    I know Big Daddy, that's why I seldom even get on here anymore.
    same here I know a few that have gone to another race forum because of the stupid crap.

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    same here I know a few that have gone to another race forum because of the stupid crap.
    I seldom get here cause, I keep speaking my mind.
    .....and they call it tail-gate ........anything goes?......well......not really!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy26 View Post
    Thats the way it works on here. Some of the members just sit and wait for something to make fun of someone about. You will get used to it.

You should have been here back in the late "90's early 2000's when the board was fun.

I pick on sweet 'cuz all she does is find things to complain about. You should ask her how many posts she started about the Toyo recalls...and then how many she didn't start about GM recalls.

By the way, Happy 2 month Anniversary Bigdaddy26. Glad you learned early "the way it works" here. Be aware the gossip boards are way worser.

And, sweethardt...I prefer Lucky Charms. Pee, is a bonus!
    Last edited by bite me too; 08-25-2011 at 06:36 PM.
    www.ctcphotos.com

http://www.ctcphotos.com/hommel.htm

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan

I always figured you being a funny lil leprechaun.
    Sweethardt