Last edited by r3tracing; 08-28-2011 at 09:40 AM.

i get a lot more camber with relocating stock plates than those expensive plates give. the only real advantage for the plates is they allow for easy caster change since mustangs don't have any adjustment provision for caster change without relocating mounting points

who makes the adjustable plates that i can buy

I know of at least 1/2 doz that make them. Have u checked summit or racer walsh or speedway or mustang magazine or even tried an internet search for "fox body camber plates"?

yes i have. i was just wondering what one was the most popular one that everybody uses.
    Last edited by r3tracing; 08-27-2011 at 12:26 PM.

i don't see anything smartazz about what yota posted--you did not say where you looked and he just offered a few sites to check out--check on ebay--bbk has a nice set but pricy--they all serve the same purpose--to adjust caber and caster

Quote Originally Posted by r3tracing View Post
    yes i have. i was just wondering what one was the most popular one that everybody uses. if you dont want to help and just be a smarta$$ about it dont even reply. let someone that is willing to help Mr. ATOYOTA
    he answered your question exactly as you stated it. you are the a$$ for this reply

Quote Originally Posted by r3tracing View Post
    yes i have. i was just wondering what one was the most popular one that everybody uses.
    good thing I quoted what you originally said so everyone can see what an a$$ you can be to someone that exactly answered your question as you wrote it

i have seen pics of fox body mustangs with what looks like brand new camber plates that have a lot more adjustment than stock. does anyone know what brand these are or where they get them at. thank you for any info.

ATOYOTA
    I know of at least 1/2 doz that make them. Have u checked summit or racer walsh or speedway or mustang magazine or even tried an internet search for "fox body camber plates"?