Smile How I Met Your Mother-A Big E Story

A late arrival led to the only seating available being previously roped off.. A first entry attempt led to the insiders saying the space was designated for Friends from Iowa. Earl proclaimed if you rope it-it is your property! I informed the party which at this time consisted of several legal officials that I intended to rope off the entire turn 3 & 4 section in the future. When the TIME came (7:00pm) I was allowed entry & I believe earned the respect of the Iowains cause I represented a moral stand ! Later as I strolled through the PITS a woman in a Big Red Hauler invited me in, removed my shirt & slide a new one onto my lanky frame. That's How I Met Your Mother !

Lanky??? That must have been a long time ago.....How is Croston anyways???

I'm thinkin Croston needs to decalred legally Krazy!

Smile

Yes Bubba, a sigificant amount of time has passed & quite a few Triple Threat Crandy Bars have been digested. If all passing attempts are blocked then learn to do it the
    WRI(G)TE way.

Quote Originally Posted by croston71 View Post
    Yes Bubba, a sigificant amount of time has passed & quite a few Triple Threat Crandy Bars have been digested. If all passing attempts are blocked then learn to do it the
    WRI(G)TE way.
    You always did have s sweet tooth. But the only thing you pass is gas.

Smile

Well, Bubba I did not acquire one of those high dollar gas caps the rest of the field was in dire need of using. A true story it is although the story does combine 2 visits. I have more Big E stories you may enjoy. I love the ripple effect Eldora entices(?). I started a habit of journaling interesting thoughts of mine after visiting the comedy club scene. I miss my tubing bender(twister).Jahiem says "Shorty got me sing'n with the love she is bring'n/ I say I like beer it makes me a jolly good fellow!

You never could sing worth a crap!

Lightbulb

Well Bubba(if that is your name) maybe I misjudged your sarcasm. I try to accentuate the positive. I believe the majority of people involved in motorsports(pit side)do the same in this regard cause the result has a positive business & mental effect! Where a person's entertainment dollar is spent is a decision based on the return on the investment. If you know me then you understand why I do not visit the local track as I have in the past or maybe you have heard me sin-g. I will share one plausible effect. One trip to Skyline- one broken car window a couple days later(connected-?) One visit to Muskingum County( 1 broken door lock on my room 1 day later). I spoke with coworkers whom did not know the difference between the words persons or people. I am curious if there are people in general admission who do not know the difference between a racer & a racist. The latter results in poor business for the track owner &/or increased business for a competing business. In a word -segregation! If any one really knows me then speak now or forever hold your tounge & actions. Where do you think I belong?
    I can't be responsible for small (world) minded persons or a people but given proper financial restitution I will be mo(y)re than HAPPY to relocate to a more conductive enviroment!

I have tears in my eye for u. Sometimes peoples do not understand real life as you know it. I say go out and live....live to the fullest regardless of anything put in yur way. Yur a good man. Carry the torch and be a leader. I too was disappointed in Skyline....it's not what it once was. The world is changing and the world is not what it once was. Be strong my fellow man and lead us. Bubba

btt...........