Default Gear for Screven Motor Speedway

I need some help with gear choice for a new track I am going to run. I currently run a 1/2 mile track with 5.28's, and my RPMs are 6500 at the end of the straight. I am going to run Screven Motor Speedway in a few weeks and it's a 3/8 mile. Has anyone ran that track before? What gear and RPM were you running? Or does anyone run another 3/8 track?

They do not have a parts truck at the track so I won't be able to buy any when I am there. So I need to have them before I go.
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

We go from 1/2 to 3/8 and it's a 50 point difference. 1/2 mile 607 3/8 mile 658 we turn 8200rpm

joe, i asked a gearing question too. we now run a set of 5.42s and we turn about 6400 on our 3/8 track. when we had to run the 6200 chip we ran a set of 5.35s with our crate. we are going to switch to a set of 6-somethings to get into the 7000 range.

10 points = 100 rpms
    Feb 11-13 2016 Winter Freeze VI World Of Outlaws Super Late Models
    Open Wheel Modifieds & More tba
    SLM & OWM Chassis & Mfg CHAMPIONSHIP CUP
    SYLVANIA GA www.ScrevenMotorSports.com

Someone from 4m is nice enough to let me borrow a set for my first time there. It is greatly appreciated. Then I can do the math and find out exactly what set I need to buy before I go again.

I will post my RPMs and gear choice next Sunday, for reference sake. In case someone else needs this kind of info in the future.
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

First set we tried was a 6.13, but the motor hit 7000 at the flag stand, so that was too much haha. Went down to a 5.88 and that got me right around 6500.