Default Roll Call Lake Cumberland for 10k this weekend

Who is confirmed coming to this for sure??

Yes I am wondering the same thing? I will still be there no matter what, but would like to know what drivers are confirmed.
    Gotta love dirt!!!!

Been looking at everyones website, nothing yet seems like everyone is going to florence and whynot...

so his the race going to have any other racers attend,besides the regulars and don oneil??

We have 60-80 drivers very interested but hard to make them confirm theirs lots that have said they are goin to try to come great show will take place 100 laps!!!

Angry

eddie carrier jr, mike jewell, dustin linville, headed to florence

Angry

add conley boys, lanigan, josh williams, scott james, jason feger, mike marler, and josh mcguire to florence.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE BELLS View Post
    eddie carrier jr, mike jewell, dustin linville, headed to florence
    Linville's still doing the "Dodging Victor Lee" tour, so he will be where Lee is not.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE BELLS View Post
    add conley boys, lanigan, josh williams, scott james, jason feger, mike marler, and josh mcguire to florence.
    You shouldn't be angry about Josh Williams not coming to Cumberland, he is the 2011 Florence Speedway LM track champion. Darrel Lanigan's race shop is only a few miles down the highway from Florence. After racing all over the place, I'm sure it's nice to race that close to home. Scott James has 3 wins at Florence this year along with a 2nd at the Spring 50 and a 3rd at the first Lucas Oil race there this year. A lot of drivers just like racing at Florence.

Thumbs up

good point, alot of local drivers will be theregood race for them hope local driver wins

Talking

rooster still afraid that victor lee will pluck his feathers out (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) a doodle doo

mike marlar headed to whynot

Quote Originally Posted by ol' CheaterT!re View Post
    Linville's still doing the "Dodging Victor Lee" tour, so he will be where Lee is not.
    so if linville is dodging lee and he was called the rooste do we now confirm him as a chicken chit not a rooster

i think there will be 34 or 44 late models who ever went to butterball race back in july will probably be at burnside maybe 8-10 more cars i think butterball race had 33 late models so the lake should have this many cars 2500 more dollars to win than butterball race but who knows with florence and whynot running for descent money let the guessing game begin will know for sure how many tom night.

Default weather for friday and sat

friday high will be 55 degrees and 34 for low and then sat high 61 and low 31,will need to buy plenty of hot choc. I wish brandon the best but who knows who will be there we will find out on friday about 7:00p.m. see you then,cold night for camping out but i am going to do it

has the mens and womens bathrooms been fixed??????????????? i bet not!

considering someone breaks are water lines quite often we have porta pottys just for you dirt nut lol

THanks BRadon!!!