For Immediate Release

Austin Hubbard's Plans Up In the Air

Seaford, Delaware (10/18/11) After 25 years of fielding a full-time Dirt Late Model team legendary car owner, Dale Beitler, is taking a break. With a heavy-heart Beitler notes, "The current economy, my age, new grandchildren, and the time and money required to operate a top-notch Dirt Late Model team have just put me in a place where I just want to sell out and take a breather. I know that I will definitely miss it, but I'll just go Quarter Midget racing with my Grandson or with Austin and his family as a fan. I'll never say never but I'm completely positive that I need a break right now."

Austin Hubbard notes, "First of all I want to congratulate, Cara (Dale's middle-daughter living in Japan) and Josh on their new son, Colton, who was born on October 15th. Over the last two years, Christina, Cara, and Candy have become my big sisters. Dale's family and my family will always be friends first and racing is second. I fully understand the position of Dale as I'm only 19-years-old, and even I start feeling the burn late in a 60 to 80 race season. You can only have the highest respect for his love for the sport to be doing what he has done in his fifties. This season he started going with us less and less to the races, and we all knew that the writing was on the wall that he needed a break. I'm going to do all that I can do to help Dale, even if it is just to get his equipment ready to sell. I can only be grateful for the opportunity to drive his equipment and learn from a great team at such a young age. I have enjoyed a million lifetime memories with Dale, Robby, Colby, Nick and Jeff, and I've become a better driver and person because of it."

In their time together, Beitler and the Delaware teenager set the new rookie standard for a national touring series, with records in wins, top 5, top 10, and point's finishes. With a Super Bowl of racing victory at Golden Isles, 2 World of Outlaws victories, a World of Outlaws Rookie of the Year title, and a Pennsylvania Speedweek title among the team's many highlights, they can all walk away proud of their two years together.

Beitler goes on to note, "Austin is a very talented young driver and I have enjoyed racing with him. It was refreshing to have a driver that could dedicate 100% of his time to the team as you don't find many drivers that wash the car, work on the car, do tire work, bring sponsorship and has that kind of talent. I will say there are days a teenager will test your patience at my age, but the good days have far out-weighed any bad. Austin has matured so much in our two years together, that I can only hope that he lands in a better opportunity quickly. Anyone, who has Austin as a driver, will get a talented young man that understands the commitment and teamwork that this sport demands to be successful. I have had a great time racing with his family and my girls, and in my heart I have gained an extended family. I especially want to personally thank all of the companies that have supported our efforts over the years. I have enjoyed all of the racing business friendships as much the racing itself. I can only wish I was 10 years younger and the economy was better."

Beitler Motorsports and Austin Hubbard will make their last run together at the World of Outlaws season finale at the World Finals at The Dirt Track at Charlotte (Charlotte, North Carolina) on November 3rd-5th.

Hubbard comments, "Everybody keeps asking me, what's the plan? I currently don't have a firm plan. I'm open for suggestions," Austin says with a smile. "Having people like Dale Beitler, Mark Richards, Jack Cornett, and Robby Allen as well as Bob and Shannon from Hoosier believing in me, I know we can find a way to keep chasing the dream. I am so lucky to have my family, my Dad (Mike), Step-Mom (Jenn), my Brother and Sister (Matt and Madison), Uncle Jeff and Aunt Ronda's Trinity Transport, my God-parents Jay and Jennifer's Salisbury Door & Hardware, and Bill Sawyer's Virginia Motor Speedway's unconditional support. That means so much knowing that I have this great support behind me."

"I'm trying to put my name in the hat for every available ride and sponsorship opportunity. Out of sight is out of mind, so I know at worst, I have to go home and put together a small program with my family and local supporters, until I can get a national point's opportunity again. Hopefully I can split up a full schedule with another owner. I am going to do whatever it takes to finish what I started. I have raced since I was 5-years-old. I'm not willing to quit, go home and work in the heavy duty truck shop changing oil yet," jokes the always humorous, Hubbard. I'm looking to continue the relationships built with all of the great companies, who support me. I need to repay their support with a new successful full-time national touring program. "

Anyone interested in contacting Austin can do so at hubbardmotorsports@yahoo.com .

Austin Hubbard would like to thank all of his sponsors including Virginia Motor Speedway, Trinity Transport, Salisbury Door & Hardware, Rocket Chassis, Cornett Racing Engines, Keyser's Port City Racing, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Robby Allen Enterprises, Sunoco Race Fuels, ASI Racewear, Behrent's Performance Warehouse, PANELfast, Trick Race Parts, Hawk Performance, Dyer's Top Rods, The Joie of Seating, Bell Helmets, Wilwood Disc Brake, Cizmar, TWM Racing Products, Crow Design, TC Race Cars, Integra Shocks & Springs, R2C Competition Filters, Outerwears Pre-Filters, Performance Rod & Custom, CPD Racing Tools, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Peterson Fluid Systems, Hooker Harness, Brown & Miller Racing Solutions, Weld Racing, Performance Bodies, Sweet Mfg, Schaeffer Oil, MPC Performance, Jones Racing Products, Three Wide Clothing, and MSR Mafia.com Marketing Services.

Read more: http://redbud69racing.proboards.com/...#ixzz1bAj7liFM