Default Atomic Rescheduled for Nov. 5 $5,000 to win Late Models, Modifieds, Hobby Stocks

Atomic Rescheduled for Nov. 5 $5,000 to win

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oct. 29 Racing Rescheduled for Nov. 5, 2011. Complete Halloween Trick or Treat Topless 50 Show $5,000 to win Late Models, Modifieds, and Hobby Stocks. The Enduro will be moved back to Nov. 12 tentatively along with the go-Kart racing with possibly one admission price. The Swap Meet has been cancelled. No Swap meet.

Refunds for anyone who cannot attend Saturday, Nov. 5 can be acquired at:
    Send arm bands/tickets along with a self-addressed stamped envelope and a letter stating you are requesting a refund, preferably typed and legible and signed, with a return address. All this just helps leave a paper trail should a check get lost in the mail

Atomic Speedway
    P.O. Box 239
    Beaver, Ohio 45613

judging from posts on 4m,will there even be a crowd to put on a race for? Not to mention runnin against the world finals. Will there even b a decent car count?

I know Jackie boggs said he'll be back and I say a few others will stay home from charlotte and go. I figure McGuire will do the same.