If you want to get into late model racing here is a heck of a deal to get started.

This is also listed on Ebay - 200669790445

I have a 1997 Larry Shaw that was re-jigged in 2002 to all GRT mountings. Comes with the four wheels and tires on it plus six spares 4 14" rims and 6 12". Afco shocks & springs. BRT rack and 22 gallon fuel cell with toll over flap. Very nice bird cage’s on this car. The body is in good condition and raceable. It has a U chain and 90/10 set up with a nice Winters magnesium quick change with aluminum axles tubes and 4:86 ring gear. Has a Colman gas pedal with KSE throttle linkage and new Willwood master cylinders..This has been a good car and easy to adjust and set up. Great starter car!!

The seat belts are out dated but in good shape - The seat in does not go with the car.

The engine is a nice Chevy 360 dry sump engine. Has a steel block - bored .030 - four bolt mains (I believe spayed caps) - I do not have information on what style of rods are in the engine - 12.5 dome pistons - bow tie heads that have been ported and polished with new valves and valve springs - roller cam - dry sump is a 4 stage Peterson pump with a Butler tank with oberg - magnesium Bert bell housing that has had a crack where all the older ones get them and has been professionally repaired - new starter - MSD ignition system with a Race Mate alternator system. We purchased the engine from a sprint car team then I took it to my engine builder so we do not have a list of the manufactures for the rotating assembly. We converted it from a fuel injected system and I was told everything was good stuff. Engine has around 500 to 550 hp and everything has 60 laps on it since freshened. I am currently running a 390 carburetor on the engine but it will come with a rebuilt Gertte (spelling) 750. I have all of the receipts from the rebuild.

Has a Falcon transmission with home built shifting rods that should be replaced.

The parts and pieces that go with this car are spare 4 Afco shocks and several Afco springs - 1 MSD box that worked when we took it off. Extra upper and lower control arms in varying lengths I believe there are like 2 upper and 2 lowers. Spare rear control arms and four sets of gears of your choice.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Delivery is an option but may be an added cost.