Default Mayfield Arrested again

So much for being framed by NASCAR

http://www.sirius-speedway.com/2011/....html#comments

Is Nascar setting up Mayfield again???? Or was Mayfield flat out lying the whole time???

This deal appears to be a sad episode in the life of a talented driver. I really hope he gets himself straightened out before it's too late.

I still remember when Jeremy laid the wood to earnhardt at Pocono to take the win away from ironhead like earnhardt had done to others countless times before. It was hilarious watching ol ironhead flippin' Mayfield off like a 7th grader on the cool down lap. For that reason alone I always liked Mayfield. When I'm having a bad day I'll cue up that Pocono deal and it instantly cheers me up.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    This deal appears to be a sad episode in the life of a talented driver. I really hope he gets himself straightened out before it's too late.

I still remember when Jeremy laid the wood to earnhardt at Pocono to take the win away from ironhead like earnhardt had done to others countless times before. It was hilarious watching ol ironhead flippin' Mayfield off like a 7th grader on the cool down lap. For that reason alone I always liked Mayfield. When I'm having a bad day I'll cue up that Pocono deal and it instantly cheers me up.
    That was one payback of many he had coming to him.
    A good driver for sure, but didn't like being the one receiving the bumper.

Yep, he is denying any knowledge of the drugs or stolen property. But that picture.....man he looks bad.

http://www.people.com/people/article...542228,00.html
    Sweethardt

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-a$$ speed." Eleanor Roosevelt

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

"He's somewhere between John Wayne & Clint Eastwood" - Bill France, Jr. on Dale Earnhardt

"He'd rather race Earnhardt as eat," says Harry Hyde, Tim Richmond's veteran crew

Nothing has been declared stolen as of this am .

Despite having 400 acres...The silver, totaled Red Bull car has been in his driveway for

almost 2 yrs ...through 2 auctions there that I was present.

he goes to 4-5 auctions every week , buys & sells..

Here it IS ..

IF the judge in Charlotte will UNSEAL the phone tapes of Meghan France..from BF ..

and SHANA MAYFIELD & MEGHAN ...' go have lunch '.....it MIGHT 'BE BIG'..so to say ..

It will ALL start to come out.....better than any reality show...until then ....
    Feb 11-13 2016 Winter Freeze VI World Of Outlaws Super Late Models
    Open Wheel Modifieds & More tba
    SLM & OWM Chassis & Mfg CHAMPIONSHIP CUP
    SYLVANIA GA www.ScrevenMotorSports.com

BTW ..

not defending him...BUTT

he has THE BEST SKIN of an meth head I have ever seen on the street or in

PO~LEECE photos

think about it ..

Quote Originally Posted by HighMaintenance2007 View Post
    BTW ..

not defending him...BUTT

he has THE BEST SKIN of an meth head I have ever seen on the street or in

PO~LEECE photos

think about it ..
    I agree that is not the skin or cheekbones of a meth head.....Someone around him maybe using but it doesn't look like him.
    Is there any chance that he is making it ? That may explain why it shows up in his system....just by contact???
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

I guess my question is IF nascar is setting him up why? He is gone from the sport and the only connection I see is he still had a car from one of the teams. Why would they waste the time or energy?

Even when this news first came out I really didn't see any gain for NASCAR to try to throw him out without good reason. I mean they really don't like Robby Gordon so if any one was going to have a setup happen to them I would think it would be him.

I am not much on defending NASCAR as I feel they have pretty much run this series into the ground, but I really don't see them going this far to destroy someone. Maybe there are things I am not seeing though?

I hate to judge or presume anything before the facts, I am just sayin he looks bad.

He looked better back when all this was coming out. I do hope its all a conspiracy.......I think.

G:\Marilyn Clifton\Jeremy-Mayfield-Vows-to-Fight-Meth-Charges-Blog-26994.htm
    Sweethardt

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-a$$ speed." Eleanor Roosevelt

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

"He's somewhere between John Wayne & Clint Eastwood" - Bill France, Jr. on Dale Earnhardt

"He'd rather race Earnhardt as eat," says Harry Hyde, Tim Richmond's veteran crew

Jeremy Mayfield $82,000 behind in taxes, close to foreclosure
    PoUpdated: Nov 04, 2011 5:02 PM EDT

CATAWBA, NC (WBTV) -

The problems for Jeremy Mayfield keep mounting -- and they extend to his 388-acre spread and never-finished home.

Authorities say they found $100,00 in stolen property in the home.

In addition to potential theft charges and the actual methamphetamine charges, Mayfield is also facing tax problems.

Catawba county tax officials say Mayfield owes more than $82,000 in back taxes on his four properties. Authorities say he is one step from foreclosure.

His large home on the property is still not finished -- it has been under construction for at least a year. It is covered in Tyveck-type home wrap material that says "Lowes" all over it.

The pool and jacuzzi in the back yard are filled with green, dirty water.

Mayfield reportedly lives in another house on the 388-acre spread.

In a search warrant, a tipster told police that Mayfield and about four others would break in to different businesses and steal.

The warrant reads this type of criminal activity has been going on for about a year.

No word when or if theft charges will come for Mayfield.

Investigators say that will be up to the District Attorney.

Detectives have been going around to metal scrap yards in the area looking for more evidence and talking to people.

Mayfield is due in court on Nov. 14 at 9 a.m

Read the article, the part where the Red Bull guys says "we had some stuff stolen a little while ago, some electronics and stuff, so we told the cops what we knew" and it ain't hard to interpret that as "we knew Mayfield had stuff that belonged to us when he left, we never bothered to make arrangements to get it cause we wanted to be able to set him up later, we have connections on the local police force to make things happen, so we wait 16 months, tip the cops, make sure we can have some stuff in their when they go in that will make JM squirm and hey presto, Mayfield gets a criminal record."

This whole thing really looks pretty darn contrived to me.

Do ya think Bush and Chaney pushed the meth on him and caused this problem too???