Default How Bout The Lucas Boys....

They stole the show. Also a Bloomquist Chassis won both major points titles.

i always said woo was over rated, and team 0 put the smack down on them,

I would say that with a 1st and 3rd, Davenport won the weekend. It's a Barry Wright chassis car and does not run either of the major series. Second overall would have been Steve Shaver. it's also not a Bloomquist chassis and he also does not run either of the major series. So what news is it you're trying to manufacture?

yes thos lucasquist boys love slicked up pos tracks

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    I would say that with a 1st and 3rd, Davenport won the weekend. It's a Barry Wright chassis car and does not run either of the major series. Second overall would have been Steve Shaver. it's also not a Bloomquist chassis and he also does not run either of the major series. So what news is it you're trying to manufacture?
    what they are saying that the races at lowes was mainly dominated by non series drivers and that the woo series is mostly dominated by rockets with owens taking 1 win and eckert winning championship in a bloomquist chassis i think thats what was meant jmo but good time and fun for all

Speaking of those Lucas Oil boys, where was Don O'Neal this weekend ?

The chassis point is Owens and Eckert both Team Zero cars won the Lucas and WoO points series. With that said Madden also won the Southern Nationals Series. And yes Davenport is on a major roll. If u look at the weekend Lucas drivers faired better than WoO drivers on their own track preporation and not the so called asphalt surface many claim they only dominate in. Fwiw

Default Josh Mcguire wins Atomic topless 50 photos

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker! View Post
    Speaking of those Lucas Oil boys, where was Don O'Neal this weekend ?
    home in lazy boy enjoying a (miller lite)