Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Default Kyle Busch is the best? Lol!!!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...88HInZqakiPElA

How do you call an idiot like KB "The Best"?
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

It's time KB mans up and get's help! I think that is all that will save him now. If he stands up and says... "I am taking time out to get myself in check" he might get some of the respect and possibly his ride back that he's lost. If Gibbs puts him back in his car I will be totally shocked!! If he is allowed to race again it's a joke!! Unless he himself does what is needed to do to get help!

The way he is going... he's gonna kill somebody!!
    -Phil

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

I predict he loses his ride with Joe Gibbs racing over the Texas deal.

It'll be the SHORTEST unemployment by any driver in the history of NASCAR!

He's wasted 2 chances in NASCAR,first Hendrick and now Gibbs. What a BUTT PIRATE!!!!!!!! JACKO*F!
    We are Cardinal Nation! Go Cards! Albert who?????

I think he is gonna be cut loose, he probably will be picked up quick but with his attitude he is never gonna win a championship, he will win you some races tho
    Will port and polish for cash

Default kyle

kile would have a top ride before the sun goes down.

He hasn't done poop with top teams already Roush is the only top teir team left and they are full up. They gonna fire Ragan or Biffle. He gonna drive for Stewart/Haas?

I doubt Childress will hire him

Quote Originally Posted by dave41 View Post
    kile would have a top ride before the sun goes down.
    Nobody can take a chance with him now! He like I said will have to show willingness to get help! If he don't take that step on his own, he shouldn't be racing! He unlike others who have demonstrated there hostilities have controlled themselves to a certain degree! KB on the other hand has repeatedly, and to often shown NO self control!! Who can take a chance on someone like that? You just can't have somebody like that around when you're trying to run a race team, or any other business!

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Kyle Busch rules and will be back! Sorry, just the facts!

It's up to Gibbs now. Nascar has let him once again get away with his punk azz behavior only to the tune of 50 grand and probation. Slapping a child on the wrist, then letting him go will only get someone hurt or worse.

I can't imagine how much this weighs an Gibbs, nascar didn't give him the boot, so now Gibbs is the one to do what should be done!! I wouldn't be to sure he'll be back if someone puts enough pressure on Gibbs... But you are probably right Clayton, Nascar will let the kid kill someone before anything is done. KB will never change, I guess we sit back and watch it happen? Sad!

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by blackford View Post
    It's up to Gibbs now. Nascar has let him once again get away with his punk azz behavior only to the tune of 50 grand and probation. Slapping a child on the wrist, then letting him go will only get someone hurt or worse.

I can't imagine how much this weighs an Gibbs, nascar didn't give him the boot, so now Gibbs is the one to do what should be done!! I wouldn't be to sure he'll be back if someone puts enough pressure on Gibbs... But you are probably right Clayton, Nascar will let the kid kill someone before anything is done. KB will never change, I guess we sit back and watch it happen? Sad!
    They let Dale SR, deal out a lot of real nasty blows. Fortunately nobody got killed then. If anyone ever needed a hand slapping??? Make that a Jap slappin'.

I don't think he will keel anybody, he will just continue to drive wild and aggresive. Win races and crash cars.

But if you think about it Gibbs needs a Championship contender. None of his driver's now are going to cut it. Busch league, Dennytime, and stale bread don't have what it takes.

It's real hard to figure out how people get it in their head this Pee Wee Herman look-alike is so great. He has 23 wins in Cup. The other stuff don't count.

Geez! This clown hasn't won ANYTHING and probably won't. Where is there a shred of evidence that Busch is anything more than a driver who will win a couple of races every season and never really contend for the championship? He has barely a 9% winning percentage, just a little less than Tony Stewart, and a bunch less than Jeff Gordon who is at 13% and a whole bunch lower than Jimmy Johnson who is at 15%. Those three guys have 12 Championships between them. Please, come up with a teensy bit of evidence that isn't rooted in someone's opinion that they guy is so great. Give one stat that would indicate this creepy little wench is any more than an average driver who will do something stupid periodically.

Dave Despain described Pee Wee Jr. about as accurately as anyone could. Dave said he was the kid in school who got picked on and beat up a lot and he's now trying to make up for it and it ain't workin'.

Maybe that's why his fans are as goofy as he is. They can relate and gravitate to one of their own. Hehehehehe!!!

Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-08-2011 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    It's real hard to figure out how people get it in their head this Pee Wee Herman look-alike is so great. He has 23 wins in Cup. The other stuff don't count.

Geez! This clown hasn't won ANYTHING and probably won't. Where is there a shred of evidence that Busch is anything more than a driver who will win a couple of races every season and never really contend for the championship? He has barely a 9% winning percentage, just a little less than Tony Stewart, and a bunch less than Jeff Gordon who is at 13% and a whole bunch lower than Jimmy Johnson who is at 15%. Those three guys have 12 Championships between them. Please, come up with a teensy bit of evidence that isn't rooted in someone's opinion that they guy is so great. Give one stat that would indicate this creepy little wench is any more than an average driver who will do something stupid periodically.

Dave Despain described Pee Wee Jr. about as accurately as anyone could. Dave said he was the kid in school who got picked on and beat up a lot and he's now trying to make up for it and it ain't workin'.

Maybe that's why his fans are as goofy as he is. They can relate and gravitate to one of their own. Hehehehehe!!!
    From a talent standpoint, his peers, nearly unanimously, have tagged him as one of the most talented cup series driver ever. To deny that is ignoring the obvious.

That is more hype than reality. What is more obvious than hard numbers in black and white? Till he has the numbers to prove it he's just another average to a little above average driver.

And he still got picked on and beat up a lot in school. Hehehe!