For Immediate Release:
Gregg Satterlee Racing
JNJ Motorsports Media
contactus@jnjmotorsportsmedia.com

Gregg Satterlee Caps Off 2011 Season at World Finals

Rochester Mills, PA (November 10, 2011)
'The Truth', Gregg Satterlee of Rochester Mills, PA wrapped up his busy 2011 season this past weekend with the World of Outlaws Late Model Series at the Dirt Track at Charlotte for the Lowes Foods World Finals presented by Tom's Pizza, Coca-Cola, and Nature's Own. The three day event kicked off on Thursday, November 3 with two separate sets of qualifying, one for each of the two, $10,000 to win main events set for Friday, November 4 and Saturday, November 5.

Gregg and his Satterlee Petroleum Distributers, East American Motorsports, Daugherty Motorsports, Zero Wraps, JNJ Motorsports Media sponsored Rocket Chassis wound up 14th fastest for Friday's event and seventh fastest for Saturday's live Speed broadcasted event. A fifth place finish in Friday's heat race put Gregg in a B-Main where he would finish third, one spot out of a transfer position but Satterlee was given a provisional for being an early entry for the World Finals. Satterlee pulled off the speedway after 14 laps and was credited with a 28th place finish.

Starting on the outside of the first heat race for Saturday's event, Gregg's hopes for a better night were dashed when, while running third, he entered turn three a little too hard and pushed up the race track and into the outside barrier. Satterlee gathered himself back up and went on to finish a disappointing sixth. Gregg found more trouble in his B-Main event and was able to rebound for a fifth place finish but fell short of making his eighth straight World of Outlaws main event at the Concord, NC speedplant and ending his 2011 season.

Satterlee's 2011 season consisted of entering a whopping 59 events en route to six total wins including two at Lernerville Speedway in Sarver, PA, two at Marion Center Speedway in Marion Center, PA and single wins at Dog Hollow Speedway in Strongstown, PA and Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway in Imperial, PA. Gregg also captured 33 top ten finishes and 24 top five's throughout 2011.

'I have to thank all of our sponsors that helped us out this season,' Gregg graciously said. 'Satterlee Fuel, East American Motorsports, JNJ Motorsports Media, Dougherty Motorsports, Zero Wraps, Rocket Chassis, VP Race Fuels, Port City Racing, Integra Shocks, Laz Fab, Hoosier Race Tires, ASI Racewear for the awesome shirts they did for us this year, and everyone else who helped us throughout the season. I especially have to thank my dad. Without him, and everyone I mentioned; I wouldn't be able to do this. Their products and support goes a long way with us racers, we can never thank them enough.'

Gregg's plans for 2012, for now, are to run the same type of schedule they've run the past few seasons. A brand new car is in the works and proves to be the team's off-season project.

For more information on Gregg Satterlee and Gregg Satterlee Racing please visit www.greggsatterlee.com.

Gregg Satterlee and Gregg Satterlee Racing would like to thank their sponsors for the 2011 season: Satterlee Petroleum Distributors, East American Motorsport, JNJ Motorsports Media, Daugherty Motorsports, ZeroWraps.com, Laz-Fab, Lias Tire, American Racer, Joe Gibbs Racing Oil, Port City Racing, Integra Shocks and Springs, Rocket Chassis, VP Race Fuels, ASI Racewear, Bell Racing, R2C Filters and Weld Racing.

Written and Distributed by:
JNJ Motorsports Media
www.jnjmotorsportsmedia.com