For Immediate Release:
Tim Fuller Racing Inc.
BPG Racing
JNJ Motorsports Media
contactus@jnjmotorsportsmedia.com

2011 Season Comes to an End for Tim Fuller

Watertown, NY (November 11, 2011)
Tim Fuller and his Tim Fuller Racing Inc., team finished up their 2011 season this past weekend, November 3, 4, and 5 at the Dirt Track at Charlotte in Concord, NC for the Lowes Foods World Finals with the World of Outlaws Late Model Series and the Super DIRTcar Series Big Block Modifieds.

After timing in 28th quick for Friday's $10,000 to win World of Outlaws Late Model Series event and 18th quick for Saturday's nationally televised show, Fuller would garner third place finishes in heat race action on both nights followed by a 24th place finish on Friday night and a 20th place finish on Saturday.

Tim also competed with the Super DIRTcar Series throughout the weekend with much better results. Fuller timed in fifth for Friday's festivities and fourth for Saturday's action. Tim won his heat race on Friday setting up a third place finish in the night's feature event while a second place finish in Saturday's heat race propelled Fuller to a fifth place finish in the Super DIRTcar Series finale.

'We were really happy with how we performed in the modified at Charlotte, all season really,' Tim exclaimed. 'Steve Hastings and the rest of the team put me in the best stuff every time I climb into that car. I can't thank those guys enough for the work they put in and the way we finished out the year in that car with a top five run at Syracuse a few weeks ago and two top five's this weekend at Charlotte. It's because of the work those guys put in.'

Tim summed up his 2011 Late Model campaign in one word, 'disastrous'. Fuller was put behind the eight ball early in the season when after Florida Speedweeks in February, Tim was left scrambling after his car owner didn't want to follow the World of Outlaws Late Model Series. 'After that I said screw it and bought the whole deal,' Fuller said during his 10th place acceptance speech at the World of Outlaws Late Model Series Banquet on Sunday, November 6. 'Then Chad Sinon from BPG stepped up and helped me buy one car, some tires, and some wheels. Harvey and Joanie Fink, (owners of Fulton and Brewerton Speedway's in New York) bought me a motor to get me by and then I started working with Kevin Enders.' Tim continued, 'Little by little people showed up and wanted to help out when I started this new team. I actually got a call from Dale Beitler on Easter morning wanting to know if I needed motor, wheels; anything. Integra Shocks, who I've been with since I started, stepped up, Hoosier Tire helped out a lot, JNJ Motorsports Media built us a brand new website, VP Race Fuels, and Schaeffer's Oil all came on board and really helped out. It's nice to know that there are people out there that are willing to help. I can't thank everyone enough for helping me get through this year.'

Sponsorship and marketing opportunities with Tim Fuller Racing Inc. for the 2012 season are available by contacting tim@timfullerracinginc.com.

Tim will head to the Performance Racing Industry (PRI) show in Orlando, FL slated for December 1 through 3 and will then look to regroup for the 2012 racing season slated to begin at Screven Motor Speedway in Sylvania, GA for the $20,000 to win, World of Outlaws Late Model Series sanctioned 'Winter Freeze' on Friday, February 10, 2012 and Saturday, February 11, 2012. From there Fuller will start the season with the World of Outlaws Late Model Series following the to the UNOH Florida DIRTcar Nationals at Volusia Speedway Park from Monday, February 20, 2012 to Saturday, February 25, 2012.

For more information on Tim Fuller and Tim Fuller Racing Inc., please visit www.timfullerracinginc.com.

Tim Fuller and Tim Fuller Racing Inc., would like to thank their sponsors for the 2011 season: BPG Racing, Rocket Chassis, Integra Racing Shocks, JNJ Motorsports Media, Atomic Sign Works, G and R Auto Parts, ASI Racewear, Bicknell Racing Calipers, VP Racing Fuel, ATL Fuel Cells, Real Racing Wheels, Performance Friction Brakes, NGK Spark Plugs, Bert Transmissions, Beyea Custom Headers, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Schaeffer's Racing Oil, and Trick Race Parts.

Written and Distributed by:
JNJ Motorsports Media
www.jnjmotorsportsmedia.com