Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Nailed it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Like I said you really make me laugh sometimes and guess what this is one of those times To say this guy does not lie just would not be factual. There are plenty of cases where he has lied and no I'm not going to put any on here because you just say well look at your source. Been there done that.
    guess what they all lie your source my source they all lie

Like I said you really make me laugh sometimes and guess what this is one of those times To say this guy does not lie just would not be factual. There are plenty of cases where he has lied and no I'm not going to put any on here because you just say well look at your source. Been there done that.
    Bring it, oh please bring it! I want to hear just one lie that you claim Beck has told. You are not going to call someone a liar and not back it up. Especially when you support the biggest pack of liars that have ever been elected to government positions and a media that's in their back pocket to boot.

When you use sources like the Young Jerks (er Turks) as a source, yes I say BS. All you have to do is research who these people stand for and who their sources of funding is and that is truly not laughable.

It's the left mentality.

Limball really, give me a break.
    Confucious say: Man who fly upside down, have crackup!

Confucious say: Man who listens to truth, get wise! (I threw that one in just for you!)

[QUOTE=Clayton_Wetter;1469965]Confucious say: Man who fly upside down, have crackup!

Confucious say: Man who listens to truth, get wise! (I threw that one in just for you!)[/QUOT

That's why you should not listen to any of those guys on tv because you are not getting the truth

[QUOTE=kidrock;1469970]
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

Confucious say: Man who listens to truth, get wise! (I threw that one in just for you!)[/QUOT

That's why you should not listen to any of those guys on tv because you are not getting the truth
    Who should we listen to?.......Names?.....please!.....not a long drawn out diatribe on some hidden philosophy!

[QUOTE=kidrock;1469970]

Okay then, please reference me to a source of truth and knowledge! Who can disprove those certain guys on TV with some actual videos and audios. You know, like Glenn Beck does on his programs? You see a video of a man like Van Jones calling for a revolution, what are you supposed to think? That it's a lie because in was aired on his show? Or do you start taking these people for their words?

Nope nothing to see here, lets turn the channel and see how it's going with Michael Jackson's doctor today or how the economy is looking up again? Or maybe how illegal aliens rights are being stepped on by outlaw states of the union?

[QUOTE=wallcrusher;1469975]

Who should we listen to?.......Names?.....please!.....not a long drawn out diatribe on some hidden philosophy!
    The left have their view the right has their view and somewhere in the middle is the truth

[QUOTE=Clayton_Wetter;1469980]

Okay then, please reference me to a source of truth and knowledge! Who can disprove those certain guys on TV with some actual videos and audios. You know, like Glenn Beck does on his programs? You see a video of a man like Van Jones calling for a revolution, what are you supposed to think? That it's a lie because in was aired on his show? Or do you start taking these people for their words?

Nope nothing to see here, lets turn the channel and see how it's going with Michael Jackson's doctor today or how the economy is looking up again? Or maybe how illegal aliens rights are being stepped on by outlaw states of the union?
    Oh yes I know Glenn is the guy go Glenn go. Listen you keep listening to Glenn really I don't care. I guess I just can't handle is lies. It would not matter what names I came up with because u would just discredit them like always like I said I have been down that road

[QUOTE=kidrock;1469981]
    Quote Originally Posted by wallcrusher View Post

The left have their view the right has their view and somewhere in the middle is the truth
    OK.....Tell me about the middle?

Not on tv yet but maybe some day

[QUOTE=wallcrusher;1469990]

OK.....Tell me about the middle?
    The middle would be bad for this country because there would be no winner

[QUOTE=kidrock;1469994]
    The middle would be bad for this country because there would be no winner
    ...you're making me dizzy.......you need some sleep or something!

[QUOTE=wallcrusher;1470004]

...you're making me dizzy.......you need some sleep or something!
    You should be a politician.....you will say anything!

[QUOTE=wallcrusher;1470006][QUOTE=wallcrusher;1470004]

You should be a politician.....you will say anything![/QUOTE

No I could not lie like they do and would want to compromise so we all could benefit from this great country.

[QUOTE=wallcrusher;1470006]

You should be a politician.....you will say anything!
    Like you don't lol

No matter what the issue is, compromising with the wrong still makes it wrong.

Wake up and go to bed!!!

[QUOTE=kidrock;1469986]

Oh yes I know Glenn is the guy go Glenn go. Listen you keep listening to Glenn really I don't care. I guess I just can't handle is lies. It would not matter what names I came up with because u would just discredit them like always like I said I have been down that road
    Still no material to back up your OPINION? Okay, now about this middle. How do you compromise on abortion? Just abort half of a baby? How do you compromise on taxing people? Do 47% of them pay no taxes and the rich pay what progressives say is their fair share? What is their fair share? Do you have a percentage? No because none of your heros can say what the fair share is. They just somehow know that they are not paying their fair share. Pretty convenient. Class warfare. How do you compromise on class warfare? You don't. Either the nation is united or it is not. And Obama is determined that it is not, so that he can have support from them. How do you compromise on illegal aliens? Obama doesn't, he takes the side of the illegals and sues the states!

How many more examples can we come up with here? Maybe 15 trillion?

"wake up and go to bed"...........Can I use that?

"wake up and go to bed"...........Can I use that?
    Why soitny!!! nyuk nyuk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MotorMouth View Post
    The point with Glenn Beck is that Glenn has had on his staff for several years now basically his own intelligence service that watches all the news that is going on around the world for one purpose which most other people and organizations don't. He has them looking to see what connects to other situations happening around the world and he see what fits together. That is how he is so correct in his predictions. He is not a prophet. He is only being smart enough to use what is at his disposal to find out what is happening that might eventually influence the world in a negative way.

The problem with the left is that when you can not disprove something that speaks badly of your point of view the only thing that is left for an emotion based ideology is to demonize the enemy. As conservatives we generally try to find the truth and the facts and base our thoughts and ideology on facts and reality and the reality of this is very hurtful and harmful to any liberal ideology. Why, because they do not want to admit that theirs is an ideology based on emotion rather than common sense. That is not to say that we are always right or that common sense is always well founded. It is only to say that at least we try to take the right path to a good and common solution. Glenn Beck from what I have seen has always been very much driven to make sure that what he does and says is backed up with substantial proof that makes it very difficult to argue or disagree with.
    Graham Han(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) wrote a book a number of years ago, took the world by storm (or parts of it, anyway) called Ancient Aliens. In it, he mapped the Pyramids on the Giza Plateau and made these connections between the positions of the pyramids and the 3 stars in the middle of Orion, called Orion's belt. His theory was that Ancient Aliens built the Pyramids, and that is why they lined up with the stars. He went through a lot of convoluted gyrations, citing the procession of the equinoxes (stars do not stay in the same place over time in our sky, they move as the centuries pass) and managed to created a mathematical formula that put the pyramids in a certain position to line up with the Belt when they were built.

Fascinating stuff. He also covered Mayan civilizations, the Incas, etc, and tied in their monuments to these theories as well. More "fascinating stuff."

And many people became believers in Han(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)'s theories. So much so, he sold a million books or whatever, made a ton of dough, got on a bunch of talk shows, and of course, cashed in on is audience's loyalty with... you guessed it, another book.

And then some other smart fellers at a university somewhere took all the same "theoretical" manipulations Han(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) used and spread it over New York City. Found that you could apply the same alignments and whatnot Han(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) used to pinpoint specific landmarks around NYC and line em up with the same stars. Use other landmarks for N, S, E W and hey presto, the landmarks in NYC were designed and built by ALIENS from ORION... lol

So then you say "well, Glenn Beck has people watching everything that's going on in the world, and they are connecting events in ways that make sense and foreshadow things to come and show us what's REALLY going on behind the scenes that no one knows about" and I say really? I can take my local newspaper and make up some wild conspiracies out of a car wreck, meth bust, local election and the obituaries.

Does that mean there is a conspiracy in my little town? That some dark sinister force is at work? Really? Or does it just make me a great creative thinker, able to take mundane, unrelated events and form some interconnected, common theme among them to explain how they are connected when in fact, they are nothing more than random events that just happen?

Beck is to me, just like Han(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). He is selling snake oil. He is just making it all up as he goes along. And he's doing a great job, for a former drunk with no education.