Default I'm still alive and well!! Contact info for you all.

Hey folks, I am still here and doing well. My son started racing go-karts and I have found myself looking at go-kart forums way too much, lol. We are still going to be racing the crate late model, crate sportsman (602 in stock body car) as well as go-karts.

Keep those orders coming in for the Gibbs oil and feel free to contact me any of the following ways.... email steele2@comporium.net or csteele@rhmail.org or my cell 803-323-7026 call or text.

Good luck to all of you in 2012!! See you soon!

Awesome to see that the next generation is on it's way! Good Luck with the Kart and the cars!

what areas you race in??

Chris, your inbox it full!

dirtywhiteboy, I live about 25 miles south of Charlotte NC but race all over the place. We race in the Carolinas, GA, VA, AL, WV, TN and have been to Eldora one time. We usually run Fastrak Series, but have ventured into other series' as well.

derricklong38, sorry about that. It's clear now and my email is always good too. steele2@comporium.net

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Steele View Post
    dirtywhiteboy, I live about 25 miles south of Charlotte NC but race all over the place. We race in the Carolinas, GA, VA, AL, WV, TN and have been to Eldora one time. We usually run Fastrak Series, but have ventured into other series' as well.

derricklong38, sorry about that. It's clear now and my email is always good too. steele2@comporium.net
    thats cool,..im between greensboro an martinsville va,...all tracks round here change from fastrack an ndra dont one year to next who runnin what class