Thread: Shock?

Default Shock?

Buying new shocks this year and was trying to find some input on what you guys thought would be best. I have a 09 Shaw 4 bar both sides running mainly 3/8 mile medium banked track. Also are the base valves worth the money and what's your opinion on these? Thanks in advance!

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Typically, it is always best to call your chassis builder first. If it was me, i would call Kevin Shaw and get his thoughts on your concerns. jmo

Well I done that last year and really felt like I was still lacking in the shock department with what he sent me and was just looking at some different opinions on what others run and maybe a little input on some.. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Default Shocks

We have a Shaw also and run what Kevin suggested. However, if we were a traveling team I would have some Integras or maybe the new QA1 gas shock. The QA1 set from Shaw work good, but we have seen the difference in shocks when we go to big shows.

John

Thanks darkstar. Kevin sent me some genesis shocks but I seen everybody else has qa1 on there shaws around here. I have been leaning toward the integras and just seen the new qa1. I'm not a traveling racer but I feel like that's were I'm getting beat at is in the shocks. Thanks again.

BSB Blacks. Call Jay at BSB. He has got something figured out. Well priced to.
    http://www.bsb-mfg.com/
    BUSTING OURS TO KICK YOURS

If you decide to go with Integra gas shocks i have 9 different numbers,some basevalve,i can save you some money as these were rebuilt by Integra and i have dyno sheets.Give me a call if interested,we are getting out of racing.
    Greg Bates
    217-714-1711 cell
    217-253-2721 shop

Default shocks

penske really great shock package call tim ison at custom suspension at423-863-0286 he can help u with what u need