Default Could tracks like moler / creek benefit do to weather.

I was wondering if anyone thinks that moler or brushcreek could benefit by starting the racing seen earlier. With the fact that we havent seen any snow really and not alot of rain on the weekends , do you think they could open earlier & draw a decent car count. ( Even if they dont count towards points - consider it a test n tune in racing format ). Or do you think that to many went south to race or that we are in for some bad weather soon.

Quote Originally Posted by racingfan28 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone thinks that moler or brushcreek could benefit by starting the racing seen earlier. With the fact that we havent seen any snow really and not alot of rain on the weekends , do you think they could open earlier & draw a decent car count. ( Even if they dont count towards points - consider it a test n tune in racing format ). Or do you think that to many went south to race or that we are in for some bad weather soon.
    Why would you care dude??? Remember you live 5 mins. away from Molers and would rather head other directions anyhow... Maybe it'll be sunny at Flo. all year long...

however i never said i wouldnt go to moler , racings in my blood if there the only track open at that time i have no problem going there.